Chapter 31

Hello my lovely readers

Hello my lovely readers. I am sorry for not posting for so long but I am busy with work. I am currently working out of my home on a business trip and I will be there for another week. So I don't have much time for writing at this time but I am really glad I got to somehow finish this chapter. I hope you all will like it. 

Chaper 31

"So will you please forgive me for being so stupid and hurting you?" He asked me with a deep regret. "Will you please forgive me for being so blind?" he added. 

My heart knew he was really sorry and it was aching when I saw his painfull expression. That was the only thing I wanted from him to tell me. That he loves me for me and not because I remind him of her. His words now was all I needed to hear.

I was looking at him with my eyes blurred by tears and the only thing I could do was finally kiss him. I pressed my lips so hard on his. His lips immediately responded to mine. There was everything in that kiss I wanted to say. Everything I felt. Happiness, desire and love. And I knew everything was in the right place. That I belonged to him. The two of us being together. I wasn't afraid of anything when I was with him.

"Is that yes?" he asked me when I pulled from the kiss.

"Yes." I said and he pressed his lips on mine again.

"But promise me you will never do that again." I said seriously looking into his beautiful hazel eyes I very much loved to look at.

"I promise." He said smiling at me and he wiped the tears from my cheeks with his thumb. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed myself on him hardly.

"You are all I need and all I want." He said making my heart dance with happiness. His lips were tracing through my neck making my knees wobble. How can he know my body so well? Each of his touch left a burning desire on its spot. His lips then landed on mine and he swirled us making me land on the bed right under him and I laughed.

"Oh how I love that laugh." He said looking at my face observing it with not a wonder as he did before but with desire, tenderness, happiness and love. Gosh I missed his body, his sweet kisses and the incredible lovemaking. But this time his moves and kisses were more needy. As if he lost some bounderies and something changed in him. But I couldn't argue with that. I loved it more than anything. I could feel his bulge on my inner thigh when he was leaning above me and his hands slowly taking my clothes off of me as I was buried in his incredible kisses.

....

"I am not going to let anyone hurt you again." He said when we were lying in the bed exhausted by eachothers needs and I was wrapped in his embrace resting my head on his chest. I was blown away by his lovemaking. I don't remember ever feeling like this. But I froze at his words. For a while I forgot about yesterday evening and about the guy who went after me. Being with Nicholas made everything easier and better.