Chapter 6.

Brinn Grayson.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asks as he keeps examining my hand where Matt left a bruise.

"I'm okay." I say smiling at how sweet he is.

"I swear if he lays a finger on you again, I'll break him to pieces."

"He won't, Alain made sure of that." I cup the side of his face.

"I'm so jealous of your brother right now." He says making us both laugh.

"When are you going to break up with her?" I ask the same question I ask every time we meet up in secret.

I hate it. But for him, I'll wait.

"Soon baby, it's the dance holding me back. I already asked her and she's crazy about this dance, I don't wanna hurt her. I wanna let her down easy."

I nod. Wishing I could go with him instead.

"I should go to class." I say starting to walk away when he grabs me by the  waist and pulls me back so my chest is against his.

"I'm sorry." He cups my cheeks with both hands and kisses me so passionately I'm left breathless.

"It's okay." I murmur against his lips.

He kisses me again.

"It's really okay." I repeat with a smile.

We're in the library, the part where no one ever goes. This has been our hiding place ever since we started seeing each other, which was a month ago. We're both in relationships, I got out of mine, and he still hasn't. I understand why though, his girlfriend is not easy, she's practically obsessed with this dance, and she wants it to be perfect.

So I'll wait. For him.

"We should really go." I try to pull away.

"Just a little bit more." He whispers against my lips causing me to giggle.

"Ahem." We hear someone clear their throat.

We turn around to see Mr.Matthews. Great.

"Miss Grayson, Brian." He says looking at us in disapproval.

"Mr.Matthews." We both say in unison.

This is awkward.

He was there to witness the whole fight between my brother and my now ex-boyfriend. Because Matt thought I was cheating on him and my brother was defending me, and now he has seen me cheating on him. Of all the people, Matthews is the one to know our secret. This just keeps getting better and better.

But how could he possibly know about our hiding spot? No one comes here, and I mean no one. Not even the librarian.

"I should really take you to the principal's office now." He says then pauses. "But I won't."

We look up at him in surprise.

"Thank you." I sigh in relief.

"Don't thank me yet." He takes out a notebook and writes something in it. "I'll see you both in detention." He hands us the slips. "And if I see you two here again, I'll have to take you to Higgins."

"You won't, we promise." I say with a reassuring nod.

"Thanks Matthews." Brian says as we both head out of the library.

I have been seeing Brian for a month now. His girlfriend, Skylar, is one of my sister's best friends. She's a really nice girl. I feel bad for doing this but I love Brian, I feel safe with him. I never felt like this with Matt. Matt's always jealous and sometimes even controlling. I know it's because he loves me, but I couldn't take it anymore.

It's hard when the girl whose boyfriend you're screwing is being a total sweetheart to you, but all you can think about is her boyfriend and how great he is and how much you love him. She's always around at our house, hanging out with Katherine and the other girls. I try to ignore her, but she's really sweet, it's hard to do so.

I don't know what to do. She's going to hate me when she finds out, my own sister is going to hate me, my brother, who just defended me, is going to hate me.

But I keep convincing myself that Brian's worth it. Because he is.

Because I love him.