Chapter 3 (M)

I stuck my penís in so far that i murderd my best friend...... How could i! - Raven. (Me: Omg lace XD)

Chapter dedicated to Lonely_Iris_14 because thank you for the votes and comments! :)

Warning: rimming (i dont know if you count that as a warning lol)

•.•.•

Third person view:

Louis was coming back.

In 2 days, Harry sighed to himself.

Harry was sat on his bed, now awake and of course, with morning wood.

What was he meant to do for 2 days?

Jack off to the nudes of Louis? No. He was done doing that.

It was then that he looked down at his lap as his member started to throb.

Ok once more, then hes done.

He slid off his bed and made his way to the bathroom. He opened the door and stepped in, the coldness spreading through his body. He shivered and winder if it could make his hard on go away?

But he was so hard, he just continued with what he came to do.

He pulled down his boxers and looked at his semi hard boner. He lifted his hand and stroked his díck up and down. He then placed his whole hand around his length before pumping up and down with an imagine of Louis and himself in his mind.

Lou lifted his hand and tugged at my length a couple more times before pressing a trail of kisses down my body, all the way to my hole. "Fuck" i cursed. He tapped my bum lightly. "No cursing" he spoke sternly. He began to kiss my inner thights before brushing his lips teasingly against ny entrance.

"Please lou.." I moaned.

"Work for it" he whispered huskily.

I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. I then understood what he meant and so i crawled onto his lap, straddling him.

"Mark me" he spoke.

I nodded timidly, not being to good at this but still obliging.

I kissed the corner of his mouth, down his jaw and then stopped at his neck.

I decided to do it their. I kissed the spot I wanted before laying my tongue flat against it. I then began to lick the spot before catching it in my teeth. I sucked and chewed harshly on the flesh, seeing louis shiver beneath me. I then let my tongue roam the spot before kissing over it a couple more times.

I pulled away looking at the pretty red mark that would soon be purple. I blew cold air over it making Louis shiver again.

He looked at the at the mark saying "you did good baby, you've earned whats coming next" and i may ot may not have blushed a little. Before i knew it he was flipping us over and bringing his face down to my ass again.

He let his hands grip my cheeks before squeezing them. "Mmm" he hummed in content.

He moved his body so he was positioned behind me. He lifted his head and trailed kisses down my back.