Chapter 7

i want to end this book lmao its trash. but enjoy this piece of crap update.

-

"Harryyyyy"

"The fuck d'you want"

"Let's do something, I'm bored"

"Like what?"

"I don't know, let's visit the boys!"

"Ugh, okay" Harry groaned, not because he didn't want to see them, but because he didn't want to get up.

-

"Hey guys!" Liam greeted as he opened the door to see Harry and Louis.

"Hey" they say in unison.

See Louis had a plan, the real reason he was here was to get advice from Zayn and Liam while Niall made Harry a little less grumpy – because he has been recently and Louis was too obvious to realise why.

Zayn and Liam already knew about it so as the its settled in, they called Louis over 'to help get snacks' as they were staying over.

And that's how Louis ends up explaining everything from the dreams, to that night to kissing Tyler.

And as the boys let it sink in, they had an idea...

"This is what you gotta do..."

-

"Niall, stop! Stop tickling me, s-stop!" Harry's cute giggles filled the room.

"See, I always know how to make you smile"

"Okay fine, you do"

"Mhm, now d'you tell me what's going on"

And thats how Harry ends up telling Niall what happened.

"Well I have no clue what you should do"

"Neither, but I don't wanna think about that, so let's go eat"

"You know me so well"

"Duh"

-

idk what this is but its so bad im sorry but i have huge writers block for this book, but yeah sorry lol

ily - nabs. x