Chapter 6

Louis pov:

When my lips met the strange young lads one's, I immediately felt scared.

What if he isn't even gay?

What if he hits me?

Will Harry actually believe I like him... Will he move on with another guy cause he thinks i like this one?

All these thoughts clouded my mind and began to fill the atmosphere, suffocating me till I couldn't breath.

I pulled back slowly,

"Hi, im Tyler" he said with a smirk.

"Louis, um, can you act really flirty with me?" I knew inwas making things worse but i couldn't stop myself.

"Uh, lemme guess, making the ex boyfriends jealous"

"Well- I guess you could say that-- But come on, please."

"Well, Louis, I actually have a boyfriend, his names Josh, hes right over there-" he said pointing to a red haired lad in the corner.

"-but, lets make a deal, you pay me and I'll be your (fake) 'boyfriend'"

"For real?" I smiled.

"You bet" he said and we shook hands.

"Goodbye kiss?" He asked.

I looked around, Harry out of sight and said "nah, i dont think so, but heres my number... Text me"

"Later Lou"

"Later Ty"

Um.

I should look for Harry.

-

When i found Harry, he was in one of the stalls in the bathroom.

I heard sniffling and knocked on the door gently.

"Haz..?" Why was he sad?

"Oh Louis" he said, opening the door and wiping his eyes. "Soda was spilt in my eye, but hey did you speak to um..?"

"Tyler"

"Yeah, Tyler"

"Uh- yeah- but i- I don't think im ready for a relationship. Maybe just friends? I think its best if we're both single"

Great now it seems that im not interested in relationships. Before i could say anything I immediately agreed.

So is he saying he just wants to be single... As in not in a relationship,

Not a relationship with me.

"Yeah thats why you kissed him" he muttered but i still heard.

I kissed him cause I thought you'd not want to see and leave, not be sad. Why are you even sad?

I pretended I didn't hear it and just stood silently.

I looked at him and i was just so lost...

I didn't want to loose him by confessing my love for him, so pretend to like someone else... He gets angry? Jealous even. I tell him i want to be single and he agrees but still seems sad...

Whats happening?

I walked close to the boy and wrapped my arms around his waist, his found their place around my neck. I looked at him for a long and thoughtful moment before attatching our lips, he immediately responded and we moved our lips together in a sweet yet passionate kiss.

"Lets go home, lets put on a film and lets cuddle. Things have been different for weeks and i miss us, the old us, haz.."

"I dont know... It just seems different.."

"Please" i begged with a pouty face making him giggle.

"Okay" he smiled and we left.

-

"So what we watching?" I asked as I entered the living room with popcorn and two drinks.

I frowned when i got no response.

I called out again. "Harry?"

I looked round to Harry laying sprawled out on the couch, eyes closed tightly and heavy puffs of air being released.

I stared at him in awe before going over to Harry.

I picked up the curly haired boy and cradled him in my arms, i held his petite body close and carried him upstairs. We entered the room and i placed the sleepy boy on the bed.

"Need to undress you babe, c'mon arms up" i spoke quietly as the boy was now half awake.

I slipped off the boys sweater after he reluctantly raised his arms. I then slid off his jeans leaving him in just panties. He shivered, so I quickly grabbed a big t-shirt and dressed my little angel. I then picked him up and cradled him in my arms once again,

"S'cute" i mumbled, pressing a kiss to the boys forehead and placed him under the duvet. He lay there, half asleep, in an over sized t-shirt that hung low on his shoulders and rested on his thighs.

I then undressed myself to just boxers before climbing in bed with Harry. I held him close, spooning him and drifting to sleep contently.

 I held him close, spooning him and drifting to sleep contently

I was fucked. And not in a good way.

-

Well some wanted smut but some didn't, so instead i gave you whatever the fuck this is.

There will be smut in the next one!!

And there are only like 6 more chapters XD Ive decided to shorten the book and just end it bc i hate it so much, but anyway,

Enjoy (:

Ily - nabs. x