finally found

Ami's POV

Butterflies, they were everywhere. So pretty. I watched as they ate this dead man. Hehe they remind me of my birthmark, almost to the T. They look exactly like it! The same design and everything only difference is the color. Mine is red and the others are black. Oh well they are still pretty to watch.

A field thousands of rotten corpses scattered around the field from a once full down. Their flesh ripped right to the bone. A man in a top hat smirking evilly as they flew from his bodies as if they lived inside him. I smile watching him. Hehe Walking back to my house I saw monsters. They looked scary. Me being only 6 didn't help at all. It just made them look bigger to me.

"Hehe, look a little human." One yelled smirking at me. I paled and squeaked hid behind a tree. They laughed and pulled these gun looking things at me. I recognized them from when Mommy died. No make them stop! They shot and I screamed. My bones coiled and a scythe flew from my skin ripping a hole in the air. It sucked thousands of branches and lose things from the ground including the monsters.

Shaking and ran from thousands more popping up. Tears fell from my face, I just wanted them to go away! Why won't they leave me alone? They always chase me everyday, a beam of light shot past me, making one of the monsters explode. I heard one of them whisper a thank you. Turning around seeing a silver haired boy with a red mark on his eye. He was scary too. Why were these people always around. I hid behind a tree again and screamed as one of the monsters clawed my arm. Crying my bone scythe stabbed into the monster. I felt my legs give out and tears continued to fall.

The white haired man walked up and touched me head gently.

"Hello Miss. Are yo- oh no hold on! LENALEE QUICK! Hold on Miss, I'll get you some help." He said but my scratch mark was already healing and closing. He was watching with a funny face on as it finally stopped bleeding and looked nothing more that a dirty/bloody arm.

"What's wrong, Allen? And who is this?" Miss Lenalee said curiously. She knelt down and touched my head like Allen did.

"I-I'm A-ami." I said threw my hands trying to hide my face. Mr.Allen looked at me and frowned picking me up.

"We're going to hel-" I couldn't hear the rest, my head hurts too much.