love and hate

Ami’s POV

Road and Daddy took me into town today. They said we had to take care of some Black Order people. Did that mean Allen was gonna get hurt? Once we got there a boat was just casting off and Road ran off to get some candy. Daddy took my hand and turned into the butterflies taking us to another coast. We went into the forest and from a far I could hear Allen-nii, jumping up and down. I couldn't wait to see him. Daddy said he couldn't either but his smile was scary. It stretched all the way to  his ears and was all black. No teeth. It kind of reminded me of millennials smile.

A bunch of akuma gathered around the boat and I heard Allen-nii calling out to someone but who. Their name was off, and the screams of the others made it harder to hear. Daddy said the akuma were only playing with them and wouldn't hurt them. He says that if someone gets hurt it’s ok because the only people that matter or the Noah. I don't get that part but didn't argue. I still don't trust them fully. Allen-nii says they shouldn't be trusted anyway. Soon Allen-nii was on the island and panting as Daddy killed the Akuma man.

"Why did you kill him?" Allen asked. Daddy told me to come out and I did, rushing to Allen-nii hugging him tight.

"Ami?? AMI? Are  you okay?! They didn’t hurt you did they?!" I giggled and shook my head smiling.

"No. why would Daddy hurt me? and Road-chan is really nice." Allen-nii glared at Daddy hugging me protectively to him.

"We should get out of here, Ami. He's a Noah. A bad guy." Daddy was bad? No, that couldn't be right in stories daddies were good people. Allen-nii even said his daddy was a good guy so why did he say my daddy was bad. No he must not know daddy.

"But Allen-nii Dadd-"

"THAT MAN ISN'T YOUR DAD, AMI! HE'S JUST TRYING TO TRICK YOU AND USE YOU FOR SELFISH REASONS!" He yelled. Tears rolled down my eyes and a backed away looking at Daddy who was glaring at Allen-nii and attacked him. Why was this happening? Why can’t they just get along? Daddy was about to kill Allen-nii and I ran away not wanting to see it happen. I ran and ran until I was sure I was long gone and kept running as I heard da...no Tyki calling for me. If he lied I didn't want to be by him. I just wanted to go home.

With that a dark shadow appeared. “Is that truly your wish Reaper of the Heavens?”What? Reaper of the what? Was he talking to me?

“Is that truly your wish?"He asked again.

"Yes, I just want to go home." I said crying.

"Then so be it Little Reaper." With that I was transported to my house and the corpses that surrounded it now skeletons with flowers growing in them.

maki: thats the end everyone. sorry its been SOOOO long since i last wrote but i broke my pc and had to get a new one. promise to write more my lovelys *wink*