Chapter 33

Heyy guys :) Sorry I had u guys waiting 4 a update, I was having some health issues. BUT, I'm okay now :) And I have a new Chapter 4 u guys, and I hope u like it :) Don't 4 get 2 comment and vote :) Thanks :)

Chapter 33

Tyron's POV

It's been 5 hours totaled now since the doctors started Chasity's surgery. I'm hungry as hell, but I can't eat. I'm so tired that I could pass out, but I can't sleep. I just can't do anything but sit here until I know that Chasity is safe....or alive.

" Here man " I suddenly heard somebody say, snapping me out my thoughts.

I looked up curiously to see that Ronney was standing over me, holding a can of Sprite out to me in his hand.

As thirsty as I am, I don't even think I'd be able to drink that.

I sighed before I shook my head " I'm not thirsty " I mumbled, running a hand over my face tiredly. I just can't do nothing while knowing that my girlfriend is in the next room fighting for her life right now.

It's like every passing second feels like a year, and every passing minute feels like eternity. They so called say that there are professional sergeants in that room with Chasity right now, but I can't help but think that something might go wrong, and that Chasity may......

I let out a shaky sigh as I felt tears start to come to my eyes again. Ugh man, I really don't wanna cry anymore but I just can't help it. I feel like my heart is slowly shattering

Ronney groaned " Ah man, please don't start crying again " he said before he plopped down in a seat next to me.

I leaned back in my chair " Trust me I don't want to, but I can't help it " I stated before I shook my head. My girlfriend might possibly die today..and I'm not suppose to cry? I mean shit, I know it's taking away a few man points, but I really don't care about that right now.

Ronney placed a hand on my shoulder " It's gonna be alright Mr Anderson, Chasity's strong and she'll get through this. To be honest with you, I thought she was gonna die in my arms during the ride to the hospital but she didn't. She just stared up at the ceiling and she was being completely calm the whole time. She gonna be aight, don't worry " he said reassuringly.

Will she be alright? I know Chasity's strong and everything, but is she really strong enough to fight death? Death is something you can't control, if it's your time to go then your going. I just pray that it's not Chaisty's time...she's only 18, she hasn't even began to live her life yet. She's just so young and there's so much she hasn't even fulfilled yet. 

I wanna marry her, I want her to have my kids. I just want her to live her life with me and be happy. But if she dies...my heart will surely die with her.

" Tyron Anderson " I heard a female voice suddenly say, taking me out my thoughts.

I snapped my head up to where the voice had came from, and when I laid eyes on a female doctor dressed in all white, I jumped up from my seat and raced over to her.

" Yeah that's me " I said quickly as I stared at her anxiously, wanting to know so bad if my girlfriend was alive or not.

She gave me a warm smile " Hi, I'm doctor Braza, I was there when the surgery was preformed on your girlfriend " she explained.

" Is she okay? " Ronney asked quickly, staring at the doctor wide eyed.

She smiled at Ronney before she turned her attention back to me