Chapter 34

Heyy guys! :) Okay so let me just say, I honestly don't know why Wattpad is rating this chapter R. When I was saving the Chapter yesterday they said that this Chapter has " mature content ". I think it has something 2 do with a little shower scene I wrote in the beginning of this Chapter, but in my opinion it's not even that sexual, but it's whatever, I'm not mad. Anyway guys, here's Chapter 34, I hope u like it :) Don't 4 get 2 comment and vote :) Thanks :)  

Chapter 34

Chasity's POV

" Ty stop, I have to finish my shower " I giggled as Tyron began kissing down my neck, while he had me pinned up against our hot and steamy shower wall. He needs to stop, Trent and Yandy will be here soon and I can't even finish getting ready because Tyron's freaky self decided to jump in the shower with me. Not that I'm fully upset about it. 

I tried pushing him off of me but then he began sucking on a spot near my collar bone, and an unexpected moan came out my mouth and I pulled him closer to me as a reflex. Damn, why does he have to be so damn irresistible all the time?

" Mmm, sounds like you don't want me to stop " he mumbled before he ran his tounge slowly down my neck, making my breathing hitch. Ugh okay, I'm sure like 5 minutes wouldn't hurt...maybe 10.

I bit my lip as I wrapped my leg around his waist, letting him know that he won his little fight. He groaned in approval as he grabbed my other leg and lifted me up and backed me up against the wall.

Just as we were about to start satasfying, there was a loud bang at the door, making me and Tyron stop short.

" Daddy!! Chasity!! Uncle Trent and Yandy are here!! " we heard Sierra scream from the other side of the bathroom door, making me and Tyron groan loudly. Ugh perfect timing SiSi, really perfect timing.

" Go away " Tyron mumbled annoyed, and I chuckled before I slapped his wet shoulder lightly.

" We'll be right out SiSi! " I called as I unwrapped my legs from around Tyron's waist, and he unwillingly put me down with a sad pouty look on his handsome face. 

I smiled " Don't worry, I'll make it up to you tonight " I stated before I got on my tippy toes and pecked his lips. 

He smirked " You better Brown Sugar " he said before he slapped me on my ass hard, making me let out a loud scream in pain. And because of the fact that my butt is wet from the shower, that hit felt like somebody slapped my butt with a fly swatter or something. Imma get him for that later.

Me and Tyron quickly finished our shower in about 10 minutes, before we hopped out and raced to the bedroom to get dressed. I quickly slipped on a loose fitted white long sleeved shirt that has a cute black Crown designed on it, before I put on a pair of black leggings. To top the outfit off I pulled on my black leather boots that came up to my mid thigh, that had a little silver chain wrapped around the ankle part of it.

Tyron was dressed before I was, so he had already went downstairs as I started on my hair and make up. I pulled my hair up into a neat sock bun that rested on top of my head, before I applied some eye liner and mascara. I put some clear lip gloss on my lips, before I slipped on my diamond hoop earrings and sprayed myself with my Sex and the City perfume.

When I was satasfied with my appearance, I grabbed my cellphone off the nightstand before I jogged down the stairs, hoping that I didn't have everybody waiting too long for me. When I got downstairs I saw Yandy, Trent, Tyron and Sierra, all standing near the doorway chatting amoungst themselves.