Chapter 1

Woke up to a loud and annoying ring, my alarm clock.

It's 6 am and I have to wake up to another day of work.

Has been one month since I had the chance to stay with this job, a simple coffee and errands girl but it's well paid so, I have nothing to complain about.

I forced myself out of the bed and, first things first, take a quick hot shower and then get dressed: Grey pencil skirt - done! White button shirt - done! Grey coat - done! Very colourful, may I say, that my uniform is - I almost laugh and shake my head.

I run back to the bathroom where I brush my teeth and dry and brush my blonde hair putting it in a bum. I go to the kitchen where I start making my breakfast - coffee and two toasts, while waiting for my breakfast to be ready I put my watch on my wrist and look at the time, it's almost 7 hours - Fuck! - I need to go... I'll have to catch the bus to go to work! I put my black shoes with just a small highheel on, grab my coffee and go to my sweet sleepyhead roommate - and may I say my sweet best friend - bedroom door knocking on it.

"Blue! Blue, come on! It's almost 7 am, wake up! I'm going to work!" I go back to the kitchen grabbing my toast and give it a bite. When I turn back there is my best friend with an wild and red mess of morning hair and a sleepy face "G'morning..." I say with my mouth full "I'm going now, I just wanted to be sure that you would be up before me going to work"

"Like I would miss work, it never happens" she says annoyed.

"Yes, but I prefer waking your annoying ass than you doing everything running" I roll my eyes kissing her temple "but I have to go now"

"Have a nice day at work" she said giving me a sleepy smile "lucky me I only have be at work in an hour... and I already have a car" she smirks at me.

"It's my first job!" I say looking at her "And I would like to keep it so, I'm going. Bye! Have a nice day at work you too!" I said waving at her and grabbing my purse already running out.

The bus stop it's just 5 minutes from our flat and when I arrive there it's 6:52 am, the bus will arrive in 3 minutes.

Like every other day, it arrives at the right time. I get inside showing my ticket and go sit myself almost at the end of the bus where I put my earphones on and put some music to help passing time. Sometimes it's Queen, others it's Michael Boublé or Michael Jackson or Beatles or Rolling Stones or Olly Murs or whatever my mood wants me to hear, the list is endless, but today I stuck with Michael Boublé and put Close Your Eyes playing, one of my favourite songs. I do just that, close my eyes and smile listening this song.

As always, I see my work place twenty minutes after, it's a good warm day and I'm not late, I push the stop button and thanks God I only have to cross the street.

When I get out of the bus I see my boss - Shit! - I look at my watch again just to be sure that I'm not late. It's just 7:15 am, he came 15 minutes earlier today. I'll have to make his coffee faster today, I pass my fingers through my temple already annoyed.

He enters the building and I do the same after him and look at the reception giving my good mornings.

"Good morning Andrea" I say with a friendly smile.

"Good morning Aqua" she says with a warm smile and a head nod and then I walk myself to the elevator where my boss is already waiting.

"Good morning Miss Levine, which floor?"

"Good morning to you too sir, same floor as always" I say looking at him with a smile but he does not return it, he just nods.

The elevator doors open and both of us enter, him pressing our floor button.

Jeez! I've never seen this man smile. Well... he is... complicated? Reserved? Difficult? Different? Yes! Definitely different! And oh so beautiful.

Yes! Working for the one and only Christian Grey has its perks... looking to that pretty face and oh those eyes, those grey eyes are definitely the death of me... it is definitely worth it!

I force myself to stop thinking about those things and then have to look to my shoes to hide my smile. The doors open and I stop my smile looking forward.

"Miss Levine, you first" he says moving is hand to the open door.

"Thank you" I say nodding with my head walking out and then turn my body back "Mister Grey, what would you like to have this morning?"

"Same as always Miss Levine" he looks at me frowning "Coffee, black, and a croissant" and after that he turns to his office, leaving me to start with my work.

***

Already in his office I place the coffee and croissant on his desk.

"Mister Grey, Andrea says that you have Miss Kavanagh in forty minutes"

"Yes..." he takes a deep breath and robs his temples with his fingers "the interview... tell Andrea to warn me as soon as she enters the building, I'll have Mr. Bastille here and I want to know when she arrives to dismiss him. And lead her up." he looks at me waiting for my answer.

"Yes sir, I'll warn Andrea and I'll bring Ms. Kavanagh up. Is that all?"

"Yes, you can go now"

"Yes sir." I say and get out of Mr. Grey's office.

**

Forty minutes later I'm at the reception and some blond young women enters the building and directs herself to Andrea.

"Good Morning, I'm Miss Kavanagh and I have scheduled an appointment with Mister Grey to this hour"

"Good Morning Miss Kavanagh" Andrea says "let me just warn Mister Grey that you're here and Ms. Levin will lead you up to Mister Grey's office"

"Thank you" Ms. Kavanagh says while Andrea grabs the phone to call Mister Grey and that's my cue to approach Ms. Kavanagh and take her to the elevator to Mr. Grey office.

***

When we reach Mr. Grey's office Mr. Bastille is at the door.

"Golf, this week Grey." says Mr. Bastille with a grin and close Mr. Grey's office door. I really don't know why these people choose going to play golf to discuss business. "Good Morning" he says to both of us with a nod when we get out of the elevator and he takes no time to get in.

I lead Ms. Kavanagh to Mr. Grey's door.

"Miss Kavanagh, Mr. Grey will see you now" and when I open the door she enters with a big, and may I say, really proud smile.

I sit myself at the chair near Mr. Grey office door and wait until his or Andrea's call but, some minutes after I hear my boss scream.

"Gay!!?"

Author's note:

I wanted to leave you with the first chapter of PillowTalk for now to see what everyone thinks about it.

Leave a comment with your opinion I would appreciate it very much.

Lots of love

- AndreaSousaLima