Chapter 2

Christian's POV

Gay?

How dare she asking me that?

I frown and get up of my chair.

"Mister Grey... I'm sorry, it's just that-"  Kate Kavanagh starts but I cut her off

"This is private matter... "

"Yes, yes... I had to ask because you never appear with a date." She says completely curios.

"How does that matter for a school newspaper?" I frown and look at her with a serious face

"You're right Mister Grey... I think curiosity took the best of me" She says giving me a fake smile.

"I see... well I think that this interview it's over."

Someone knocks at the door and without my answer opens it, showing Ms. Levine figure. That's not how it is! I look at her with an angry face, I could be in the middle of a meeting. Does my staff and Ms. Kavanagh choose today to piss the shit out of me?

"Yes?" I spit at Ms. Levine

"M-mister Grey, is everything ok?" she ask sweetly, too sweetly, looking at me with a frown. Oh... curious? Confused? I can't tell and seriously... I don't give a fuck! That's no way of entering my office.

"Yes Miss Levine, everything is ok. Please, take Miss Kavanagh out"

"What? No, please Mister Grey! It was not my intention to insult you. You just answered to a couple of questions." Ms. Kavanagh says getting up with a mad face? Mad?

"And I really hope that it will be enough" I say looking back at her

"But..." She tries again.

"Ms. Kavanagh I have an important meeting in just some minutes so I think we're over here. Miss Levine" I saying looking at my annoying new employee "Take Miss Kavanagh out and then I want you back at my office"

"Yes sir" She answers me with scared eyes and a tone low and... submissive? No Grey! Don't go there! What the fuck? She's your employee are you insane? You're just in need of a new submissive. Yeah! It's just that. "Miss Kavanagh?" She says looking at Ms. Kavanagh and opening the door a bit more. Ms. Kavanagh looks at her nodding and then back at me.

"Thank you Mr. Grey for your time" she says annoyed. This clearly did not went how she wanted to. I just nod at her and she turns back to the door and, with the quick glance I took at her I notice that she was rolling her eyes. Oh Ms. Kavanagh... that's not polite, not at all.

Both Ms. Kavanagh and Ms. Levine leave my office and I sit back at my chair. Christ, Grey! It's time for you to find a new submissive.

Aqua's POV

I take Ms. Kavanagh out and, after an awkward elevator moment she decides to speak.

"I think I really annoyed the hell out of him" she says looking at me and laugh nervously.

"Yeah... I think it's easy to annoy Mister Grey... here that no one can hears us, Mr. Grey it's a man really..." I think for a minute and then come a bit closer to her to whisper "complicated" I say returning the smile and she gives a little laugh.

"We can say that" she rolls her eyes "I'm Kate by the way" she says giving me her hand

"I'm Aqua" I say shaking her hand. "And I shouldn't be saying such things, or I may loose my job..."

"Your secret is safe with me. Do you know Mister Grey well?" she says looking at me with that reporter look.

"No, I'm new here... just have been here for a month and I really should go, Mr. Grey wants me at his office and if I don't go I'm afraid that I won't be here for much longer" I laugh.

"What a temper" she joins me for a bit and then we stop laughing "good luck"

"Good luck for your work too" I say giving her a smile. She returns it and, after rubbing my arm, she's out of the building.

I took a deep breath and take my way back to Mr. Grey's office.

***

Back at my dear's boss door I knock.

"Come in" he says from the other side and I opened it "Oh, now is better..." he says with an ironic and may I say fake smile.

"You needed me here Mister Grey?" I ask confused now and a bit annoyed with his tone

"Yes," he nods "it was easy, wasn't it?" he asks pointing at me.

"I'm sorry, sir. I do not understand" I'm completely lost now.

"I can explain it to you" he says getting up of his chair, closing the button of his grey coat and walking closer to me "Miss Levine, when you come..." he smirk looking down closing his eyes already near me but after just a few seconds he fix himself and looks back at me "you knock."

"Yes sir, I always knock" I said looking down, right now I can't look at this man in the eyes.

"Yes, it's true Miss Levine..." he gives a small pause and then continue "and after that, you enter after my command, right?"

"Yes..." I say with a heavy breathing.

"Look at me Miss Levine" he says authoritatively" I like you looking at me when I am talking to you" is he angry with me?

"Yes, Mister Grey" I say swallowing dry.

"So, why that did not happened when Miss Kavanagh was in here?"

"I'm so sorry Mister Grey" I say expelling the air that I didn't know that I was holding in "I heard you shout, I just came to see if everything was ok." Mr. Grey opens his eyes wider, is he surprised?

"Miss Levine, I don't want that to happen again... not when I'm alone and even less when someone is with me in my office"

"Of course Mister Grey" he gives a proud smile. He smiled! Mr. Grey smiled!!

"Thank you, you are free to go now." I thank him with a nod and when I reach the door he calls me.

"Oh and Aqua..." he sits looking at me "thank you, but next time... wait for my call" I simply nod and make my way out of Mr. Grey office.

Jeez! Sometimes this man is scary! It's only been a month and, in there, I wanted to run as fast as I could away from him. My boss really has a temper! I think to myself... but at the same time I'm happy, Mr. Grey gave me a real smile today and, for the first time, I heard him calling me by my first name. That's all new to me.

I prepare a tray with water, coffee and tea and go to the meetings room to fix everything for Mr. Grey and for his next meeting. I already waste too much time with Mr. Grey telling me how I should and should not behave. He sounds like my mother... I know that it's his office and he's my boss but I just wanted to see if he was ok but after his reaction I'll never do it again because speaking the truth, I hated the way he talked to me in that moment.