Chapter 4

you know... Fifty Shades Darker is out today, so.... NEW CHAPTER!

***

When I come back home Blue must have seen the car lights because she's as the door in some sweaters and t-shirt.

The car stops right in the front of my gate. Mr. Grey looks at the window and then looks at me for the first time since I got in his car.

"Yup, this is my house..." and I see him frowning when I open the door and then get out of the car. I'm followed by him opening his door and also him getting out of the car. He opens our small gate that me and Blue never lock it and makes sign for me to pass and he follows after me.

When we reach the door Blue looks right at me paying attention to I don't know what.

"Are you ok?" Blue asks me. When I'm about to answer her Mr. Grey answers instead.

"Ms. Song, my car almost hit your friend." What the...? How does he knows her name?

"What!?" Blue looks at him then back at me and then at him again. I know that face... she's trying to decide who she will kill first – me or Mr. Grey here. Oh thank you! Really... I turn my sight away from Blue's mad face and look at him – he's smirking... of course! How child of you! I can't believe this man here is my boss.

"Lucky us my driver has a good foot and the car stopped at the right time" he says not losing his smirk. Just shut up Grey!

"Of course he has a driver" Blue says looking down in a really, really low whisper "Oh God!" she says turning back to her normal tone "well, thank you Mr. Grey for bringing Aqua home" Mr. Grey smiles and nods – Oh, ok... for her my boss smiles – then he gives her his hand.

"Ms. Song..." she grabs his hand and shakes it "have a good evening"

"You too Mr. Grey" answers Blue before he looks at me.

"Until Monday" he nods at me and then walks back at his car and I go inside with Blue behind me. When I turn to her she is again looking at me inspecting everything.

"Are you sure you're ok?"

"I'm fine Blue!" I answer huffing.

"Hey... what's eating you?"

"Him" I say pointing to the door "my boss." She frowns her eyebrow "Him, telling on me... expecting you to be mad at me, how childish was that?" she smiles and I can tell that she is trying to contain her laugh "Do not laugh at me... that was not funny!"

"Oh God, yes it was. It is! I don't know what is better - what he did, your reaction due to that or him that brought you home... You really have a sexy boss" I do a fake gasp.

"Really! That's all you have to say about the situation?"

"Oh God you have to admit it, he is hot has hell" she says with a smile.

"Whatever!" I wave her off rolling my eyes and her smile becomes wider "What?"

"Nothing" she says never losing her big smile and never stopping to look at me "how was the drive?" she's curious now.

"Quiet... too quiet" I say and turn my back at her ignoring her smile and her I-want-to-know-much-more look.

"Where are you going?"

"Bed, I'm tired, need to sleep" and then enter my room where I grab my pyjamas and then walk to the bathroom to take a quick shower and then go to bed.