9. Bad mood

Lina's POV

Shit! I woke up late. Omg. What should i do? I decided to brush my teeth and wash my face first. I will shower after he goes to work.

I quickly went to the kitchen and make him a cup of coffee. On the way back to our room i noticed mom was still sleeping. She must be tired. I ran upstairs and placed the coffee on the table.  My goodness he is so damn hot. Like really hot. I touched his jawline and his lips and.. " enjoy doing it?" Doomed! He was awake. I looked down. He woke up and looked at the time." Whattt!!! I am late for work! You useless.. ughhhh forget it." He just pushed me and ran to the bathroom and shut the door hard. Ok i hereby declare  that i have spoiled my husband's mood. I better prepare his suit. Done ironing his suit, i ran downstairs to do his breakfast. Thank goodness my pain has stopped. I was startled to see mom at the kitchen. " its ok sweety. I will help you do breakfast before he comes" "thanks mom."

By the time Liam came to the kitchen the breakfast was prepared. We ate quietly but i could feel his eyes on me. When i looked at him, he was glaring at me. This guy only knows how to glare at people. One day i am gonna poke your eyes for that! Done eating he kissed his mom and walked to the door. So what am i? Stone? Statue? You arrogant moron! I followed him to the door. " damn.my suitcase" "i will go and get it" again i run as fast as possible to the room and took his suitcase and run as fast back down. I tripped and fell on him." Owww" my head hurts.Is this his chest or stone.? " get off me you filthy bi***. So clumsy and slow" slow??? Dude if i were to run in a marathon just now i could have won the first place. It was because of you and you call me a bit** for helping you. " sorry ".
He left to work and i sighed. May god bless all those pity souls who is facing him today.

Liam's POV

I was 5 minutes late today. Its all because of her. Damn it! I went to my office and just took my sit when Rosy came in without knocking the door."sir.." "get out!" "Err sir but.." "i said get out!knock the door before you come in. Now out" she just went out. After a few seconds, i heard a knock on the door. "Come in." "Good morning sir. You have a meeting in 10 minutes." "What!! 10 minutes? " "yes sir. Its regarding the tender in New york. They changed the time" "when they changed it?" "Yesterday sir" "why the f*** you didn't inform me yesterday?" "You were on your wedding holiday so i don't want to disturb you.i am sorry sir." " you better get out now. Go get the files and wait in the meeting room" "ok sir"

The day went on with meetings and my mood was so bad by the end of the day. I went back home late at night after finishing all the work. I wasn't expecting mom or Lina to be awake because i told them i will be late. I was surprised to see Lina sleeping on the sofa in the living room with the television still on when i got back. I went closer to her and woke her up. " you are back? Have you eaten?" "Who ask you to wait for me?" "Wait? Owh no no i wasn't waiting for you. I was watching my favourite show and somehow dozed off" Crap!

Without saying a word i went upstairs. She must be laughing at me for that. Whatever it is, i need sleep now. I am so tired.

Thats all for this chapter. I might skip a bit after this like maybe two month later like that. Btw, Thanks for reading. Vote if you like. :)