Realisation.

Karma's P.O.V

Recently Karma had been feeling strange. Whenever he came close to Nagisa his heart would start beating faster and his face would turn red.

For these reasons he had been avoiding Nagisa. He wanted to talk to  him but whenever he saw him he would be too scared to come any closer.

What was wrong with him! He couldn't get the blue heard boy out of his head.

After school he went home to find his older sister sleeping on the couch. Bekky what are you doing here? It is not even summer break yet, He said.

Little brother you're finally home, she exclaimed barley awake. Answer the question, he said calmly. O right I got expelled, she answered.

What did you do this time? He asked. Nothing major, she said blushing. I just punched the principal in the balls with a chair.

I am not even gonna ask, he said
Good, she answered.

So how is life going little bro? Did you get arested? Did you give any party's? Do you have a girlfriend?

At the last question an image of Nagisa popes in Karma's head.

OMFG YOU'RE BLUSHING! Tell me brobro, who do you have a crush on? Nn.n..o on..e he exclaimed blushing even more. He wasn't in love with Nagisa, right? O my god he was in love with Nagisa!

He brobro, you ok? Yea yea I'm fine, he stumbled. Ok so who is the lucky girl. I told you I don't have a girlfriend! He yelled. Besides they probably don't like me back, he silently mumbled.

Omg so you do have a crush! She cooed. N.n..no I don't  like him like that, we're just fends!

So it is a he! Omg when can I meet him? Who is on top? Is he hot?!? Omg if he is hot I might steal him from you! She said.

Karma didn't know how to answer these questions so he ran past Bekky to his room.

That night he couldn't stop thinking of what had happened. I am in love with Nagisa he mumbled and then smiled.

AN not a lot of Nagisa in here huh? Well next chapter will feature Nagisa. Also sorry for people who don't like oc's, I normally don't like them ether but I just felt like Karma needed  a sister. Anyways I hope you enjoyed BAYYYY 😘