Confession

Nagisa's P.O.V

Nagisa was walking up the mountain thinking about Karma. He had been acting strange the past few days. Did he hate him? Did he not want to be friends anymore? Mabey he had finally come to his senses and realised  Nagisa was not worth his time.

This made Nagisa sad. It was not like he expected him and Karma to stay friends.

Yo Nagisa! Called a familiar voice. O hi  Karma, said Nagisa. I'm sorry for avoiding you, he said. I promise you I didn't mean to hurt you. Then why? Nagisa asked. Karma blushed and said: meet me at the cliff after  school, And then ran away.

Nagisa blushed at these words but then quickly brushed it off and continued walking to school.

Karma's P.O.V 

-_-_-_-_-time skip, after school-_-_-_-_-

He was actually going to do it. He was going to confess to Nagisa. He was currently waiting for his blue haired friend at the cliff where he had ones tried to kill Korosensei.

After waiting for Wat seemed like forever he finally saw Nagisa walking towards him. Um hi Karma, he said. Hi, Karma said.

So what did you want to talk about? He asked. Um well . . . He Nagisa? Can you promise me that you will always be my friend? Karma asked.

Of course I will! What kind of question is that?

Well there is something I want to tell you because you are my best friend, he said. Ok just tell me, Nagisa said

Nagisa I thinkimightlikeguys. What was that? I'm sorry Karma but I didn't quite catch that. I think I might like guy's, He repeated. What? Said Nagisa with a confused look on his face.

I'M GAY! Karma exclaimed. Nagisa seamed speechless at this.

You know what? forget what I said. I guess you don't want to be friends anymore, said Karma turning around to walk away.

Karma wait! Called Nagisa casing Karma to turn around. I don't care if you like guys or girls, I still want to be your friend, said Nagisa. He then walked up to Karma and hugged him. I just wasn't expecting this, he said.

Thank you Karma said hugging him back. But then what were you  expecting? He asked. I don't know? A prank maybe he said.

I guess that could have been the case he said. But there is also something else I wanted to talk about, said Karma.

Do you have a boyfriend? Nagisa asked. No I wanted to tell you that I am in love. . . With you, he said.

Nagisa looked shocked. I get it if you don't like me back but just please let us stay friends.

Nagisa was blushing deeply while looking to the ground. I.ii.i like you too, he said softly. This made Karma's heart beat faster.

So . . . do you want to be my boyfriend? Karma asked shyly.

Yy.yes, said Nagisa smiling happily, his face still red. He Nagi   can I kiss you, asked Karma. Nagisa nodded and Karma put his lips on his. This was the best day of his life.

Extra

Korosensei's P.O.V

This is great news, said the yellow octopus teacher. I thought Nagisa would end up with Kayano but this is even better. Nagino would be cute but karmagisa is forbidden love!

I hope they're relationship will inspire the other students to form pairs as well, he said fanboying over his newfound otp.

AN This is definitely the longest chapter I have written so far! I am so proud of myself. Sorry if karma is a bit occ. It is because he's in looovee. Anyways I hope you enjoyed BAYYYY 😘