ONE: Zip lining and Chipotle

"HELL NO! YOU KNOW WHAT?! FUCK NO! FUCK THAT!" My best friend Kate screams at the top of the tall oak tree. Mitch and I talked her into going zip-lining. THAT was a BIG mistake. (Partly because she has a huge fear of heights, and messing up her nails.)

"Oh, come on Kate, your being a baby," Mitch rolls her green eyes. Her beautiful, ink, black hair is thrown up into a bun, a really cute bun. Even though Mitch is somewhat tomboyish (She hates pink and dresses) and hates girly shit, she still manages to like buns. She isn't very good at matching either, so I am amazed when her hair style actually matches her outfit, which is, green and brown camo leggings, a black Five Seconds of Summer tee, and black combat boots, I was with her when she bought them, they were expensive as all hell. She has about 10 wristbands on each arm, black and full of band names, mostly Fall Out Boy, cause come on, they bae.

Mitch is about a size 3 in jeans, while I am average waist size 5, with thick legs, no flat tummy and a round face. My eyes are the color of poop, and my hair is an ugly blonde color.I guess you can say I look pretty alright right now... my nasty hair is in a ponytail, a really sloppy ponytail, like the ones that say 'I don't give two fucks about how I look right now.' I am wearing a black, long sleeve shirt, black leather leggings and black boots. Kate wanted all of us to wear black today, because she thinks she is going to die. Which is crazy, because while zip-lining, you are in a bunch of harnesses and stuff..so there is a pretty slim chance she is going to die...well....she might...but....whatever. She is wearing all black, black boots, black, fitted tee and tight, black, skinny jeans with her brown hair in a braid. All of this black on her is making her blue-green eyes pop. I've always envied Kate's eyes, they are so pretty and perfect while my eyes are an ugly shade of brown.

"Shut up Mitch! I can DIE!" She yells as a guy helps her put on her harness. I kinda feel bad for him, doing this job must be hard, trying to get a bunch of scared people to go zip-lining...this would be the last job I would want to do. "Wait, do you even CARE?" She snaps.

"Pfff, I don't know Preppy, you are crazy," After Mitch said that, Kate's face was priceless, I couldn't help but laugh, which was a mistake, because her anger is now directed toward.

"Shut up Lilah, you don't know what I am going through! I'm scared! I have a BIG FEAR of heights! How about we talk about your fears hmm? Lets talk about Lee (A very hot, schmexy man in our high school) and who you can't talk too, let alone look at him without vomiting!" She shouts. I stopped laughing, she was right. Not that I have ever puked, but I do get butterflies and my cheeks do turn red around him. Come on, he's a hot guy, who wouldn't get all red in front of someone cute?

"Hey! Preppy, can it! You just hurt Lilah!" Mitch looks over at me, her green eyes scanning over my face very carefully.

"I'm fine Mitch," I say stubbornly.

"Did you just lie to me?" She asks, she put her hand over her heart like I've hurt her. "You just lied to me, Mitch, the chick you've been best friends with since the second grade! Your so stubborn!" I blushed, and shrugged.

"It doesn't matter Mitch, she is right," I mumble. I could care less about what Kate says about me, she isn't any better, hopping around guy to guy. Its kinda gross, she could get an STD...

"No, I'm not," Kate shakes her head, causing some of her blonde hair to fall out of her braid. "You don't ever vomit around Lee," She sighs and glances at me with a grin, "That I know of, and if you do, I am soooo showing him." Bitch.

"Kate! I will come up there if you don't shut your mouth!" Mitch yells, starting to walk to the tree.

"Prove it," Kate folds her arms across her thin frame.