Chapter 2- The New Girl

Chapter 2- The new girl

Bryces p.o.v

Beep... Beep .... Beep.

I pounded my hand down on my alarm clock. Gosh I cant stand that thing in the mornings. I rubbed my eyes and looked around my room, throwing the covers off my body.

I mumbled a string word of curses under my breath when I remembered that I have school today and I an already an hour late.

After a shower and getting ready and eating I was ready to go to the hell hole I call school. I got onto my black Harley and took off down the road.

When I got to school 3rd hour just ended and there was talk around school about a new human girl. They say she is really pretty but the girls are going after her brothers, while every guy goes after her.

I smirked. I'll just have a piece of the new human girl before any one else can.

I walked down the halls with a very pissed off beta coming my way with a bloody nose. I looked at him shooked when he stopped in front of me.

"Dude what happened to you?" I asked, who could have done this to a beta and have him running away angery.

"the new kids I went after the new girl and her brother punched me! He is fucking strong for a human" he said in an outrage.

A human did that? How is that even possible?

I walked away from him and let him deal with his own anger. Then it hit me, her beautiful smell of Lilly's and..... salt water?  My mate is here. She is finally here.

I looked around for my mate. She will be perfect,strong and sexy. I looked around till I found her leaned down next to my beta, John.

I growled at anyone being that close to my mate even my own beta and un-mated males.

I ran over to them where my mate was knelled down to john saying sorry for her brother. I looked at her then smelled the air again. She smelled of human!

There must be a problem but then she looked up to with her light purple eyes. Purple? I growled, this has to be a mistke. She is human,weak. But she is sexy. I was filled with rage.

Why her? I growled and she looked very scared of me. This made my wolf whimper, but in that moment I knew what I had to do.

---------------------------------------------

Vote <3

Comment <3

Follow <3