Chapter 16- Marking You

Chapter 16- Marking you

Bryce's p.o.v

I ran down the halls of the old home that these people have been keeping my mate hostage in for to long.

I killed a prince with a snap of his neck and I don't feel a little sorry what so ever. He deserved what was coming to him.

Now I just want to get my mate home and safe. I looked down and noticed the needle still in her arm. No no no. I thought as I looked down at my beautiful mate.

I ran out into the forest while screaming to my pack members "get the pack doctor"

I ran back to the pack house on five minutes flat. I burst through the doors only to be surrounded by my mates father and brothers.

I pushed past them ignoring them for now. Right now my main concern is my perfect mate laying in my arms.

I ran up the stairs two at a time and gong strait the infirmary where the pack doctors is waiting to check up my mate.

I walked through the doors and set her on the bed gently. He pulled out a long needle with a small bottle connected to it.

I got growled low in my throat at him making him put his hands up as in saying he serenaders to me. "I need to, to see what she was injected with." I nodded slowly.

The needle entered her skin making my wolf growl in my mind. knowing my mate is hurt and it my fault puts my wolf on edge.

He left the room with the blood samples he needs. I looked at my mate I pure sorrow. "I'm so sorry I should have been there for you and I-I love you marine" I whispered to her.

I saw her stir a little to my words. I looked at her lovingly and held her hand till the doctor came back.

When the doctor came back it took him about an hour to get the results back. he walked in looked very stressed.

"She has been inserted with a large amount of liquid arson." I froze at his words that leaked with sadness for his future Luna.

"There are two things you can do, one let her be and she may or may not heal in the next week or so, or two you can mark her and awaken the mermaid in her." he told me with a hopeful gleam in his eyes.

I sighed and looked at her "ill mark her ill do it" I kissed her neck and let my canines sink into her soft skin.

She let out a moan of pure please and he doctor left feeling great about himself. I cleaned her found and looked back at her. because I awakened her mermaid side so she laid in her mermaid form in front of me.

She has a purple glittering tale she looked so perfect, she always looks perfect. her brown hair falling over her shoulders as she sat up. she smiled at me then grabbed my face being me into a kiss.

But every good moment comes to an end when her brothers and fathers came rushing into the room.

----------------------

~the more comments and votes I get the faster I update.

Vote <3
Comment <3
Follow <3