Chapter 16 (matured content)

I wake up feeling energized I look around its still daylight I can still see the sunlight seeping through the window. I went out of bed and walked straight to the door to check if Dalton is back already... I saw him sitting on the couch comfortably watching television...I decide to go over to him, he quickly senses my presence and looks at me with a smile on his face...
God...
His so gorgeous with that smile...
I smiled back and sit next to him just like we know each other for a very long time...
Even though it's only a week since I know him.
"Hey sweet angel, did you have a good sleep?" he quickly held me near after I sit next to him,
Like someone will snatch me away from him.
But...
I like it.
It feels so natural and calming whenever I'm near him or being held by him.
"Yeah...I think I recover already"
" that's good to know, by the way here is your stuff I don't know what you like but, I just picked the one that capture my eyes, " he winked before handing my backpack to me.
I just blush whenever he does that
like someone tickles my heart.
I open the bag and saw my floral dress, cardigan sweater, and my sandals.
When I search further  I saw my phone and battery on the bottom of my backpack I saw my undies.
I feel the warm rushing in my face,
Damn, I feel awkward that he picks all of this.
Playing in my mind the words he said 'I picked the one that captured my eyes I rolled my eyes
Well on the list I have something that I can wear in the shopping mall today.
Remembering the mall makes me feel excited.
Not because I would do shopping but because I can see the city and a different atmosphere.
But Of course...
His place is wonderful and relaxing.
" I'm taking a shower, thank you for bringing my stuff, especially my phone..."
" Don't mind it, what about your phone?is there someone you need to contact?" He asks curiously
"Yep... Abi."
"I don't know if she knows what happened to me, she would probably be worried a lot " I start to imagine Abi in my head...
" Well then, We still have plenty of time,"
" No it's ok, she's probably in our last subject, I'll call her later when we came back" I smiled at him and stand up.
" ok up to you..my sweet angel, "he held my hand and press it then make a motion that I can go take a shower already. I nodded at him and went to the bathroom with my clothes and undies in my hands.
After I took a shower, he took a shower too...
An hour later we shifted to the side of the road where  I saw a black sports car parked.
He held my hand and entwined it with his.
As we walk to the car, he opens the door for me just like a gentleman does.
"Thank you " I smiled at him feeling like a princess...
He then went sitting to the driver sit and look at me.
I looked back at him
He lifted his hand and gently caress my cheek.
It felt good
"You're my one and only princess, don't forget that my sweet angel," he said before starting the engine of the car...
I was just speechless...
Once in a while, I'll just stare at his face while his driving... And then look outside the window...
Where at the mall parking lot after thirty minutes.
We walk out of the car and went to the nearest elevator...
The shopping mall was big my eyes were narrowed already to those nice dresses displayed in the glass window.
After buying a few clothes, undies, jeans, and a pair of shoes we decided to eat dinner...
"Where do you want to eat sweet angel?"
"Hmmmn...Can we eat at San Dominico Pizzerias?"
"Ok then," he said
"Ohh I love pizza and pasta!!!" I muttered while we were walking towards the restaurant residing inside the shopping mall too.
He Huckle at my childish act...
He reach my hands and was entwined with his.

I ordered thin-crust pizza and a soda.
While he ordered meatballs spaghetti and a glass of red wine.
" So tell me more about your self my sweet angel?" he asked curiosity written all over his face while watching me Finnish eating the last slice of the pizza, damn it tastes so good I can't believe I can eat it all...
Thanks, Vampire ability, I won't be needing to count all the calories I intake...I Finnish eating and drinking my soda before I answered his question...
"Hmmmn since you buy lots of stuff for me and treat me to my favorite pizzerias,  ok I'll answer all you're questions in mind " I smiled jokingly at him and copy his winking style.
He Hackled in amusement.
" Well, I'm so curious why I smelled you with a hint of human and vampire " "I thought you were a vampire, so why are you eating human food?" the look on his face is so serious I wanted to crack a joke but decided not to do so.
The atmosphere is so nice I won't let myself ruin it...
"Well them...." I cleared my throat before telling him.
" My mom is a human, and found her mate my dad a vampire ...Ummm
They kinda decide not to turn my mom into a vampire but then she got pregnant with me and can't handle vampire pregnancy... My Dad turns her to save me and mom ..."
I took a deep breath before continuing

" When I was born I was half vampire and half human, and until I turn twenty that I become a full vampire,
Though my eating human food didn't change... My body doesn't accept blood." I look at his face trying to find traces if he has some feeling of disgust about me being a not-so-fully pledged vampire the same treatment I received when vampires find it out...
Nothing...

He just smiled at me lovingly before reaching my hand  surge of electricity traveled all over my body ...I looked straight into his eyes looking at those dark eyes makes me shiver it was like a universe,
I just can't stop being so mesmerized by those dark eyes ..,

"I don't care what you are or what you be... Fully vampire or not it doesn't even matter to me... What matters most to me is that you have a kind and loving heart that I could be proud of"
He starts to spread butterfly kisses in my hands. I got teary eyes at what he said ... Somehow hearing it from him makes me forget my insecurity about myself being a not-so-fully pledged vampire ... " thank you" was the only thing I could say to him...
After eating we head our way back home he parked it again near the side of the road which got me curious...
" Dalton ... Why is it your car was only parked on the side of the road? Aren't you scared that someone would steal it away?
" Nope. Nobody would steal it ... It has some magic only people I let see it ...like you.
Can see it "
"Ohh...." That was the only response I can say
" come over here " he opens his arm inviting me for a hug... Of course, I gave in... Who won't be?
After the warm hug
" you ready for shifting?" I nod  in response
One blink and we were back to his sanctuary..."I'm taking a quick shower" I announce and quickly kiss him on the lips ...when I was at his bedroom door I look back at him and saw him still standing there frozen just like a boy who got his first kiss  ... My heart is filled with joy looking at his reaction.
"oh by the way Dalton..."
He looked back at me like he had just woken up from a dream.
" what it is my sweet angel?"
"Umm... Can I borrow your shirt again?"
"Yeah sure...wait I'll look for you..."
"Ohh no...no...no...!"
"Well I can find it myself, thank you" I send him a flying kiss before shutting the door behind me...
Wooh...that was closed...
I saw desire in his eyes back there...
God... I want it but I'm not yet ready.
I shiver my head wanting to stop thinking about him...
Once I found his shirt I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower...
Feeling fresh and relaxed I went sitting next to him on the leather couch.
He pulled me up before I can even sit and I landed on his lap. I slap his shoulder for doing it, and he just smiled and kissed my cheek and sniff my hair ...
" what's wrong? Your mine.." He said while his hand landed on my bare legs...
Damn, I wish I wear on my pajamas...
I felt his hand leave a warm feeling while it was moving up my legs to my center. I moan escapes my lips, I feel my body starts to warm up even though I just had a shower...
An alarm rang in my head when I felt his hand start to caress my center,
Though I have my undies on, that's not enough to shield my private part from the heat emitting from his hand.
I moan in delight my legs parted themselves like they have their thinking.
Shit.
It felt good I can't even say stop...
He then starts to kiss me asking permission to enter his tongue inside when I didn't open my mouth he bit my lower lips I open my mouth he took the chance and lounge his tongue playing with mine, dominating the kiss like there was no tomorrow.
His hand started to trace up to my breast cupping it massaging it softly and playing his thumb on the crown of my breast that was now hardened from the sensation I felt.
But then suddenly my phone rang.
It's enough for me to wake up in the reality...
I pushed him away and stand up...
Ohh god ... 
What did just happen...?
He also stood up and say " I'm sorry "
Then walk to the door...
Panicked run through me when I realized that maybe I offended him and that  I don't want him or something...
" Dalton wait...!!" He looked back at me with a lot of mixed emotions in his eyes.
" I'm sorry sweet angel, I'll be back quickly... " after that he closed the door.
*********************