History Repeating

Chapter Twelve

Thank you for 8K reads I'm so happy this fan fiction has gone so far! Thank you to all my readers! That's all for now. Now on to the next amazing chapter!

When I went home last night Elena explained everything to me. She explained the part of Damon and Stefan being Vampires. She had cried when talking about Vickie and what happened to her but the whole time I was silent. All this had happened but where was I? she wasn't telling me something. She was hiding something from me but I didn't push her. Elena had stopped writing in her Journal after Stefan had left. She had told me that he thought it was the best thing to do.

"Hey Nina earth to Nina!" Caroline was waving her hands in my face snapping me into reality. "Are you ok Nina you seem a little I don't know-"

"I have to get to class I'll catch you guys later" I said quickly not even glancing over to Elena.

I ran to class to find Jeremy talking to some of his friends. He smiled and waved to me "Hey sis"

"Hey Jer" I said quietly receiving a look of worry from Jeremy.

"You look-" he started.

"Tired I know I wasn't able to sleep last night" I said pushing my hair out of my face.

"Tell me what's wrong I can sense it" he says "My twin senses are a tingling"

I laughed and shook my head "You are so stupid, thanks" he nodded and sat down in his seat next to me.

Our History teacher walked in and the class started. "Um sorry for interrupting your class but I seem to not be able to find me class room" I looked up to the front of the class and saw a man in his thirties looking very confused. He must be a new teacher.

"Ah you must be Alaric Saltzman the new History teacher I've heard about!" our teacher Mrs Smith is a twenty year old stuck in a middle aged woman's body. She smiled brightly when she saw the new young teacher.

"I'm in the middle of the class to show you where it is um.... Oh! Miss Gilbert!" She smiled brightly to me.

"Me?" I pointed to my self and she nodded quickly.

"Yes silly girl who else would I be talking to" I heard Jeremy chuckle and I glare at him.

"Come up here darling" she said smiling. I stood out of my chair and walked to the front of the class. "Mr. Saltzman is assigned to be the new History teacher. I would like you to take him to his classroom" I nodded and smiled to my teacher "Nina here is probably the nicest girl you will meet in this school. I'm sure she will bring you to your class room safely" she winked and laughed.

I walked out the room with Mr. Saltzman behind me. "I'm Nina Gilbert it's nice to meet you" I said while walking.

"Well you already know who I'am so it's nice to meet you too Nina" He said friendly "But hey my name is a mouthful so just call me Rick" I looked up at him and he was way taller than me.

I smiled "My sister is in your class you'll get to meet her" he raised a eye brow and smiled.

"Well this is your room I probably shouldn't go inside" I didn't want the attention of the upper class men.

"Well thank you for helping me out Miss Gilbert" He said opening the door slightly.

"You're welcome I'll see you around" I said turning to leave.

"Wish me luck" he said itching his neck nervously.

"Good luck" I laughed and turned to return to my class room. He was nice.