There Goes the Neighborhood

Chapter 19

"Is it to much to ask for one day without any vampires?" Elena asked me while we walked to class.

"Yes, Elena it is. You do have a vampire boyfriend remember." I looked at her with a duh expression making her laugh.

"He can stay" she said smiling. I rolled my eyes as I see him walking towards us "Hey Stefan"Elena smiled brightly as he pecked her lips. 

"I'm gonna go to class I'll see you guys later" I touched Elena's shoulder and she nodded.

As I made my way to class an image flashed before my eyes making me stop in my tracks. The blood that puddled around the innocent compelled man never let me sleep last night. "Hey sis" I jumped at the voice behind me. But I had to act as if nothing was wrong. I don't want him to worry.

"Hey Jeremy" I smirked at his happy face as his arm curled around mine. "Hey Jer?" 

"Yea?" 

"You didn't forget the science test we have right?" I was suddenly pulled back by Jeremy. He stood frozen in his tracks.

"Science test?" He gulped eyes wide, 

"Mhm" I watched his horrified expression and laughed. 

"I'm so dead"

"Nina can you get the door, I think it's Stefan!" Elena called from upstairs.

I walked to the door and when I opened it Stefan there with a bouquet of colorful flowers. I gasped acting surprised "Are those for me?" He chuckled.

"Hey Nina" He walked in and I closed the door behind him.

"So I heard you and Elena are going on a date" I crossed my hands smiling. 

"Actually its a double date" He admitted. 

My eyes widened "Double Date?"

"Caroline and Matt" Stefan said with no enthusiasm in his voice.

"Oh yikes." My reaction caused Stefan to laugh.

"What are you guys talking about?" Elena stands at at the stairs.

"How my sister is going on a double date with Matt and Caroline" Elena sighed walking to Stefan's side and wrapping an arm around his waist. 

"Is it to late to back out?" She asked. 

"Yes because Caroline would kill you" I said leaning against the wall.

"Are you gonna be ok alone?" they both ask and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes yes now go!" I pushed Stefan and Elena out the door. "Good luck with the whole double date thing!" I laughed closing the door.

I watched TV for an hour with Jeremy. The door bell rang and I looked at Jeremy confused. "Can you get the door Jer?" I gave him a puppy face and he was up in one second.

"Anna?" I heard Jeremy's surprised voice. 

My eyes widened. "Hey Jeremy" I jumped off the couch "Are you alone?"

"No he isn't" I walk in front of Jeremy protectively. Why the hell is she here? How dare she come here. 

"Nina. Hi" I glared at Anna and she glared back. "Can I come in Jeremy?" Her voice light and sweet towards him.

"No!" I shouted before Jeremy could say anything.

Jeremy gave me a confused expression "Why?" He asked.

"Because it's late" Not a great excuse but it would have to do. "Jer can you look if the popcorn is done?" I asked giving Anna a death stare.

"Uh sure" he left and Anna hissed.

"Anna stay away from Jeremy" I told her.

"Make me" she said smirking.

"Why won't you just leave us alone? You got your mother already just leave" Does she love to torment us? She won't be getting anything from it.

"You think we're done? We're just getting started" she said smiling.

"Go away Anna" she shook her head.

"I don't think so" she said stepping closer to the door. "Remember I was invited" she said stepping in and pushing past my shoulder.

"Hey Jeremy lets watch a movie!" I let out a shaky breath as giggled from behind me.

"Hey Nina" I looked up from my phone and saw Elena.

I jumped off my bed and attacked her with a hug. "Woah. What wrong?" She asked trying to steady herself.

"Anna she came" I said into her shoulder.

"Why didn't you call me?" She asked surprised.

"I did!" I said angrily letting go of her. "I called you and Stefan! Do you know how scared I was"

Elena sighed and put her hands on my shoulders "I'm so sorry. Did she do anything?"

"No she was with Jeremy the whole time. They wanted to be alone so I came to my room" I ended up being alone again. 

"God we have to tell Stefan. I was gonna tell you something too" Elena looked shaken up as well.

"This guy at the grill called me Katherine" she said.

"What? How does he know Katherine?" I asked.

"I think he might be one of the Vampires from the tomb" 

"How? Bonnie's Grandma closed it" Remembering the sweet lady who died because of us.

"I don't know but Stefan better find out fast there might be more"

Chapter completed!

Sorry for the shitty chapter. My finals started today and well I get really drained. But, I will be updating because I'm bored and I watch TVD all the time!

Anyways! Happy summer everyone!

Don't forget to

Vote
Share&
Comment