The turning point

Chapter 13

Today is Career night and I have to go. Not really excited but I wanna show Jenna that I'm ok. "Aw look at those two love birds" Bonnie says next to me. I look up and the only people that stood out were Caroline and Matt looking at each other with lovey dovey eyes.

"Hey I didn't see Elena this morning where is she?" Bonnie we leaned against some lockers talking.

"Stefan drama" Was the only thing I said and she nodded.

"Is she ok?" she asked sincerely.

"Um yeah I think she can get through this one. You see this is why I don't have a boyfriend. Too much drama" I said laughing "Anyways how about you? Are you ok with the whole vampire stuff?" I whispered silently.

"Yeah I think I'm ok I just need to stay as far away as possible from the Salvatore brothers"

I met up with my science partner in the library discussing some things about a project we were working on. "Ok so I'll see you tomorrow. Bye Nina" after finishing up she packed her things and left.

"By Clarissa" I waved after she left I finished up a book I had been reading. I picked up my things putting them neatly into my book bag. When I looked back up I saw Stefan right in front of me. I gasped holding my chest "You scared me!"

Stefan smiled "Sorry"

"I thought you were leaving?" I asked confused "I thought you would have left by now?" he shook his head "Does shaking your head mean-"

"I'm not leaving" he said looking down at my short figure.

"That's great Elena will be so happy" I say just imagining the smile on her face.

"Someone was attacked last night" he said as we walked out of the library.

"Do you think it's Damon?" Please don't be Damon.

Stefan shook his head "Impossible I was with him the whole time and well he told me he didn't"

"You believe him?" I asked astonished. After everything Damon has done Stefan always finds a way to forgive and forget.

"Yes. Damon doesn't lie. He might be heartless but, he isn't a liar" Stefan nods like he was accepting his own words.

"The body was sloppy so it must be someone new" Stefan looked at me with worried eyes. "Nina I know that you don't like my brother and we don't really see eye to eye but, I really do care about you and Elena"

I smiled his words meaning a lot to me "I'am very happy Elena found you Stefan because if she is happy I'm happy too" I confessed. "You make her happy Stefan and thank you for that"

"You're welcome Nina" he smiled slightly "I just want to say be careful ok. Don't go out at night. I care about both of you so for your safety please be careful" 

"I will don't worry Stefan. You'll get wrinkles" I smiled pointing at his forehead. "Your not leaving right?"

"Nope" he said smiling.

"Ok then Mr. Salvatore. I'll see you later"

"Jeremy your drawings are really creepy" Jeremy smiled and nodded as an 'I know'

I was flipping through the pages of the book and came across one that looked ten times creepier than Jeremy's. It was a wolf drawing. No not a wolf it looked more like a human so maybe wereolf. "Tyler Lockwood?" I read the name on the paper. "This is Tyler's?"

"Yeah I didn't know the dick could draw" He said frowning "He is kinda good too. Don't tell him I said that" Jeremy said seriously.

"Do you see anything you like?" I asked him.

"Nah I just came because my drawings are on display" he said looking at his pictures. "I'll catch you later sis"

"What your leaving?" If he left I would be alone.

"Nah I'm just walking away because Stefan is staring at us and I'm getting uncomfortable" he laughed and shook his head in a direction.

"Ok I'll see you later keep your phone sound on" I turned around and found Stefan leaning on the wall looking right at me so I walked over to him.

"I'm guessing you're not here for the drawings of talented young minds" I said, he gave me a small shake of his head "You're looking out for me" I said smiling.

"I hope that's ok" he said smiling back.

"Yeah it's fine but I don't think the cops are gonna like a tall mysterious teen leaning against the wall and staring at a girl so seriously... talk about stalkerish" Stefan smiled, hmm something you don't see often."Stefan have you ever wanted to be something? Like have a job and be someone"

Stefan was shocked by my question but smiled slightly "A doctor" he said quietly "I wanted to become a doctor but now I can't because of the-"

"The blood" I said noticing I was a rude for cutting him off "Sorry"

"It's ok. But, yeah the blood"

I hear the click off heals coming near and notice it's Jenna. "Hide me"

I turn to her "What's wrong?"

"The Scumfell plane has landed" she groaned unhappily.

"Logan's here?" Jenna nodded obviously annoyed by the fact.

"Logan Fell?" Stefan said his face changing instantly to worried.

He quickly walked out the gymnasium and into the halls looking left and right. "Stefan what's going on?" I ask as Logan Fell approaches us.

I hear Jenna groan and Stefan instantly puts his arm in front of me protectively. "Ahh Jenna are you avoiding me?" Logan asks smiling at her.

"Yes Logan indeed I'am" she says annoyed.

Stefan takes my hand in his and whispers to me "Um Nina why don't you and Jenna go somewhere else" he looks down to my eyes begging me to leave. I nod and take Jenna's hand.

"Come on Aunt Jenna" I dragged her away from the two crazy vampires.

Logan Fell is a Vampire.

After the fair I went outside to look for Stefan but I couldn't find him so instead I decided to go home so I called Jenna on my cell phone. "Jenna I'm outside at the parking lot where are you?" I left a message and waited but a car came up in-front of me.

"Nina Gilbert you got a ride?" I jumped away from Logan's car.

"I'm fine I have a ride" I say quickly trying to avoid him.

"Get in the car" He demands and my eyes go wide.

"Go fu-" I yelled but knew he could kill me right now if he wanted to.

"Get in you little bitch" I look in to Logan's eyes and suddenly I'm in his car and I'm can't move. I try to scream but I can't "Buckle up" He says and without thinking I'm reaching for the seat belt and suddenly my head slams the glass hard and everything goes dark.

I groan as I feel something cold on my temple. I open my eyes to see Elena sitting on my bead with wet towel in her hands. "Hey" she said slightly smiling at me. I saw in her eyes sadness and guilt so I had to say something to cheer her up.

"None of this is your fault" I say whispering my voice a little hoarse.

"Yes it is" She says her eyes tearing up.

"Who saved me?" I asked as she whipped her tears.

"Damon and Stefan. Stefan brought you home and Damon is dealing with Logan who I think is in worse shape than you by now because Stefan described how violent Damon was when he saw you like this." So Damon Salvatore was worried about me. I don't believe any of this.

Short chapter but I hope you guys enjoyed it anyways! Thank you for 300 votes ! this is amazing !

Don't forget to

Comment

Vote&

Share