Prologue

I woke up to a car screeching in front of my house. I slowly opened my eyes.
"Get up!"my mom yelled in my ear. I rolled over to face her.
"We have some...plans...today.."she continued,looking away from me. I pulled the blanket off of my body.
"I'll be down in a few minutes,"I said. She walked towards the door and looked back at me.
"Pack your bags too." Then she closed my door and walked away.
I got out of bed.
Why do I need to pack my bags?
I shrugged and walked over to my dresser.

10 minutes later...
I sat on our couch and held my bag tightly beside my leg.
I knew what was happening.
My mom was a drug addict,and she always hated me because she always thought I was just in the way of her relationship with Randy,her also druggy boyfriend,and always wanted me out of her life. She's said she was going to do it alot of times,but, I never thought this day would actually come.
She was giving me to an adoption agency.
"She's right over here, Ms.Benson.."my mom said,walking into the room with a tall, middle aged woman, who looked nice and kind and was giving me the biggest smile I had ever seen.
"Hi Leona!"she said nicely."A young one aren't ya?"
I slumped into the couch and my mom glared at me. Ms.Benson noticed and continued to talk.
"We haven't had a twelve year old in a few years, so you may be the only one your age there.."
I slumped into the couch more.
Like that was helping..
She smiled at me and snatched my bag away from my leg.
"Its time to go, Leona,"Ms. Benson said, while my mom was handing her money.
She wanted me gone. Now.
I got up and walked to my front door. I glared back at my mom one last time and saw her smiling. Ms.Benson tugged on my hand and opened the door.
Randy walked up to my mom and they started kissing.
Tears started to form in my eyes. I wanted to strangle her, and Randy too, making them pay for my misery.
Ms. Benson pulled on my arm again, and this time, she yanked me out of the house.
She slammed the door and handed me my bag.
I hate you mom!And I always will!
Ms.Benson walked away and I heard a car door open.
"I HATE YOU!"I yelled at the door, hoping my mom would hear.
I stormed to the car and got in.
I hope to never see her again!
Ms.Benson closed the door and the car engine started.
I will NEVER see her again..
Soon the car started to move,and my small, dirty house faded in the distance.
"You'll never get adopted if you act like that,kid.."Ms.Benson said, breaking the silence.
So I'll always be alone.
-----------------------------------
Heyo! I hoped you liked the prologue! Now, I know it's a little short,but,I did work hard on it!
The votes and comments help me make the chapter better for you, so please, don't forget to do that and I hope you will have/had an awesome day!
☆-☆