Chapter Four

1 week later..
"Molly?"I called."You done yet?"
I heard her fumble with the lock on the door.
"Yeah,"she replied."Just finished,"
She opened the door.
"Do I look good?"she asked me. I laughed and nodded. She had on a blue denim jacket and a black tank top underneath it, with white shorts and her pink flip flops.

"Are you sure about this, Molly?"I questioned."You don't even know him that well!"
She scoffed and walked past me.
Why is she acting like that? I mean, I'm nervous for her!
She was going on her first date! I could be nervous for her, right? She was going on a date with the boy she met at camp a week ago. Apparently, they met up a few times after and are now are going on a date! And I barely know him!
"What's his name again?"I asked leaning against the wall.

"Tyler!"She yelled from across the room."I've told you that there times already!"

I laughed and opened the front door.
"Why am I your escort?"I asked."Why not Ms.Benson?"

"Because your my best and only friend and I want you to be there with me,"she answered. I walked outside and she followed. I put my arm around her and we walked to the car.

At the resturant..

"This is the place, right?"I asked. She nodded and got out of the car.

"Good luck, I leave the car here, OK?"I said, turning the car off and getting out.

"Thanks, Leona,"she said back, running and giving me a hug. I hugged her back and smiled.

"You should go, he's probably waiting,"I inturupted. She walked to the doors and walked inside.
I guess I'll go for a walk then..

On the streets...
I walked and looked at the cars passing by. It was really entertaining, really. Blue cars, red cars, old cars, motorcycles, new and fast cars, and everything in between. I wasn't even paying attention to the sidewalk in front of me.

I suddenly felt the cold sidewalk hit my face and a shoes running towards me.

A few minutes later..
I woke up slowly and saw a fire lit in front of me and realized that I was laying on a cardboard box with a pillow on it.
"Hello?"I called."Anyone there?"

A man with a beard and a ripped up suit came up to me and helped me up.
"You finally woke up!"he said."What's your name?"

I stood up and brushed myself off.

"First, tell me how I got here, in this....alley,"I asked.

"Well, you were walking and not paying attention and you ran into me,"he explained."So I took you to my home because you were out cold."

I walked away from him.
"Thanks, but I gotta go,"I said. I felt his hand stop me.

"Wait! I have some important news for you before you go!"he said."Trust me, and this is real!"

"Okay, what is it?"I asked."And of course it's real!"

"You should not trust Tyler! Don't ask me how, but I know that he will take away Molly from you and she will slowly be with him alot more with you!"he exclaimed."You don't want to be alone, do you now, Leona?"

He smiled and I felt myself get dizzy. I fell and quickly passed out.

Five minutes later...
"Leona?"I heard Molly's voice."Leona, please open the car and wake up!"

I sat up quickly. I was back in my car and the homeless guy was nowhere in sight.

"Yeah, yeah, sorry Molly,"I said, opening the car door. I turned the car and the engine started.

"How did it go?"I asked her, pulling out of the parking lot.

"Awesome!"she said."He is super nice and he said that he couldn't wait to see me at camp!"

"Cool, cool.."

Back in the bedroom...
Should I believe the old man? I mean that was just a dream...right? He said it was real, and for some reason, I feel like I should really trust and believe him. Hmm? I don't even know anymore.

"Goodnight Leona,"Molly said, turning off the lights. I smiled and turned off my reading light.

"Night Molly."

________________________
'Ello! I hope you enjoyed!😉 I know I haven't uploaded a chapter in a long time, but I promise I will do it more often now and I want you guys to leave a comment to explain what you think happened with the old man in the alley. Was he lying or telling the truth? Was it just a stupid dream or was it a real thing! Let me know in the comments!😊
(P.S., if you're confused, the part where she went on a walk was a dream or somthing, and what really happened was that she just parked the car and stayed inside and waited.In Molly's eyes.😜)