Wattpad Original
There is 1 more free part

Chapter Two

Chapter Two

"Calm down, she's not here." Rafael managed to speak at last.

"Then where the hell is she?" Enrique answered. His eyes were like slits of fire.

"She left early. She has a photo shoot at the beach."

"Then why are you here half-naked huh? When your family has a mansion here and owns several hotels? I know you're staying at the penthouse of your company's building just a few blocks from here. Tell me the truth, Rafael. Why are you here?"

Enrique's eyes caught the fresh scratches and red marks at Rafael's shoulders, arms, and back. His anger immediately became scalding fury. Dammit. She could be a tigress in bed just like her mother.

"You bastard! You slept with her."

A sudden blow on Rafael's jaw had him thrown on the floor.

"Oh my goodness, Enrique, stop it!" Sophia shouted.

Another punch made Rafael's mouth bleed.

"Come on, fight me!" Enrique shouted.

"No, I won't, I have high respect for you." Rafael touched his bleeding mouth as he stood up slowly.

"Don't talk about respect because you just disrespected me now! Does your father know about this?" Enrique asked, wondering if Draco Valiente, his best friend whom he treated like his own brother, knew about his son's unacceptable behaviour.

"No. But he knows how I feel for Natalie."

"Damn you both!" Enrique exclaimed.

***

Rafael had ADHD as a kid. Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder. He always caused trouble as a kid because he would run, jump, or throw anything he laid his hands on.

Enrique could not forget chasing the eight-year-old Rafael because the latter got hold of Enrique's precious 100-year-old wine. Enrique was relieved when he caught Rafael, unfortunately he was not quick enough to stop Rafael from throwing the wine in the koi pond. The vintage wine bottle broke and all the fish died of intoxication. Since then, Enrique and Rafael did not see eye to eye.

As Rafael grew up, he engaged in extreme sports like rafting, parachuting, motocrossing, hang gliding, underwater diving, and many more. It just gave him satisfaction to be more active and cope with his condition. But according to Enrique, it was too dangerous and life-threatening. He should be playing basketball.

It did not escape Enrique's knowledge also the wild yacht parties that Rafael had with his buddies, and the bunch of bikini girls they invited. Getting drunk and getting laid in the middle of the ocean was too irresponsible for Enrique. He thought that normal human beings would never do that. The worst part, when Enrique found out that his son, Lucas joined them.

In other words, Enrique disagreed with everything that Rafael did. Their perceptions and outlooks in life were too different. Enrique would never allow his children to be influenced by Rafael's too adventurous and risk-taking behavior. And never in his wildest dreams would he allow his precious daughter Natalie to get involved with Rafael. He could put her life in danger.

But love is like a force of nature. No one can stop it once it hits someone.

Natalie studied in a private school for girls that was run by nuns. She never dated anyone. Her parents were so protective of her that every action she made was monitored and fully guarded.

But she had a secret. The real reason she never dated was because she wanted only one man, Rafael Valiente. She has adored and loved Rafael for so long already. Every time she was with him, she felt like a princess. It gave her unexplained happiness and completeness just being with him.