Prologue

kiss my neck,
bite me.

pull my hair,
trace my spine.

hold me down,
use your tongue.

make me moan,
don't stop til' I'm shaking.

+++

Reaching my locker, I took out my books and fitted them into my tote bag, trapped between my legs. When I was done, I locked my locker and stuffed my keys into my pocket quickly.

Closing my eyes, I embraced for the impact which was coming next. As usual, a fist would collide itself against my cheeks as I heard a cracking sound.

Warm blood flowed down the surface of my cheeks as the wound was once again opened.

A kick was sent to my abdomen as I slid down the frame of the locker and leaned my head against the cooling metal.

Cheers and claps erupted from the surroundings. I felt myself being pulled up against the cooling surface and was met with the familiar pair of dark eyes.

His lips curled into a smirk as his fists collided against my jaws, sending me flying to the nearest locker.

I leaned againt the locker and stared at the ground wearily. I was like a f*cking lost puppy waiting for the owner to leave me.

But, I would gladly want him to. I would rather he ditch me in a cardboard box, under a rainstorm.

I would be out of his life forever. But, the bully here decided to show me some 'love' and 'cared' for me everyday without fail.

How I love him to the core... F*ck, my wounds has opened again.

And, it all begins again.

+++

I quickly bolted out of the classroom when the last lesson has ended. Ignoring the burning stares from my beloved bully, Chase and his group, I got out of the school.

Widening my arms slightly, I breathed into the fresh air as I made my way down the pavements, back to the little house which I called home.

I lived alone in that house ever since my mom, dad and my sister died in a car crash ten years ago.

I was the sole survivor who survived the car crash, under the care of my aunt who had passed away two years back.

Reaching the threshold, I fitted my keys into the door and opened it. Sighing, I dropped my coat and tote bag as I stepped into the bathroom.

Checking myself in the mirror, I can't help but to question fate for preserving my life. It was more than obvious that my existence was a nuisance to others in my school.

I had never once stopped thinking about committing suicide and joining my parents in heaven.

But, parties at night gave me hope. It was the time when I could be me and let my hair down, enjoying my life for once.

And after the ordeal that I had suffered in school today, I could nurse my shattered heart and bring it back to life tonight.

The Flitchers were going to have a party tonight and the weak, pathetic Gemini Patterson will change into her wild, untamed Gigi Stalford.

All will be good.

+++

Vote. Comment. Share.

Enjoying this book? Add this book to your library and your reading list.

Things are going to get interesting soon, you know? So, stay tuned for more.

17th June 2016