5: Kissing The Devil

He smirked at my reaction as his fingers lightly tilted my chin to match his gaze. Those pair of eyes stared straight into my soul as though he was trying to figure something.

Yeah, figure out if I was the Gemini Patterson that he always bullied.

First it was Roderick. And now it was Chase. What the f*ck was wrong with people who keep trying to snoop into my business?

I swatted his hand away and latched my gaze on the drink in front of me. My lips curved into a smirk as I looked at him.

"Should I say thanks?" I said, breaking the silence as his eyes continued to bore holes through my skull. I watched as his eyes broke away from my gaze as they scanned the rest of my body as though he was checking me out.

Yeah, continue to check me out because tonight will be the last night when you see me in parties. I figured that laying low for now would be the perfect solution even though it looked like I was hiding.

F*ck that sh*t, I had to save myself first.

I felt the couch dipped as he sat down beside me, our bodies were close to each other. His gaze was planted firmly on my face as he brought up his fingers and caressed my cheeks, dangerously hovering above my wound.

This was a warning that he was going to test me. He might have suspected that Gigi and Gemini were the same person.

"If you want to thank me, you can show me in other ways." He whispered, his fingers moving down to my waist as he pulled my body towards him.

I let the smile stayed on my lips as I felt his fingers grazed across the wound on my side. In a swift move, he applied pressure on it while I ignored the pain and brought up my arms as they curled around his neck.

I leaned in closer and lightly grazed my lips on his neck, trying to find his sensitive spot. When I heard a moan coming from him, I knew that I had found it.

His grip on my waist loosened as I felt the pain slowly subsiding. His hands went down to my hips as he made me sat on his laps, facing him.

I ignored the butterflies in my stomach as I continued to distract him while sucking, nipping and kissing his sensitive spot.

A couple of moans erupted from him as I gradually left hickeys behind. I pulled away and stared at him with a blank expression.

I couldn't help but to let my eyes scanned his handsome face as I felt my heart beating faster than usual. What was wrong with me?

I couldn't possibly be attracted to my bully right now. I had to get away from this guy.

I leaned in and gently fanned his neck. "Is that enough to express my gratitude?" I asked, my lips hovering at his right ear.

I gently nibbled on his earlobe as I teased him. He moaned, his fingers hovering on my zip as he was about to pull it down.

I pulled back before he could have a chance to respond and shook my head gently. His eyes rested on my cleavage before meeting my eyes as he smirked at me.

"What fun is there if you won't allow me to touch your dress, kitten?" He asked, his hands caressed my thighs as it slid under my dress.

I held onto his hands from letting it go further as I could feel myself getting wet below. I was turned on somehow which I didn't like it since my bully was able to make me feel this way.

I brought his hands up to my neck as they hung around my neck loosely.

"There won't be any fun if you bring things to the next level. Don't you think, handsome?" I purred in my seductive tone and smirked. Deep down I was disgusted with myself that I had to play along with him so as not to raise his suspicions.

His hands on my neck tightened as he pulled my body closer to his hard chest. He laid his head back as he grinded his hips with mine, his erected bulge hitting my inner thighs.

When he looked back at me, his eyes were filled with lust. Endless of lust.

"I just want to make this fun, kitten. Anything wrong with that?" He responded with a charming wink.

I could feel his erection getting so hard that I inwardly groaned. He might take things to the next level if I don't do something to stop him.

I slammed my lips against his rough ones as his hips gradually stopped grinding on mine. I tugged my fingers in his hair as I pulled them to the back, my breath fanning his face.

I let my free hand held onto his wife beater as I tried to control myself from sinking deeper into the kiss. I could feel my heart wanting the kiss so badly while my mind was in control.

I had to stay sober.

I forced my body to work with me and pulled away from the kiss. As I panted heavily, he took the chance to lean in for more while I grabbed fistful of his hair and stopped his head from moving.

"But I still want to stay mysterious tonight. It was nice meeting you, handsome stranger." I purred, pushing myself up as I gritted teeth while forcing a smile.

I turned on my heels and walked out of the large penthouse. I was about to turn the corner when I felt my body pressed against the wall with Roderick standing in front of me.

I cocked my head to the side as I looked at him with confusion. "You said that you don't go for younger guys. Then why of all the people in the party, you chose to make-out with Chase?" He let out a growl as he gritted his teeth in anger.

What? Good guy was mad because he couldn't get what he wants. You've put on a great show, Roderick. A great show that almost got me fooled.

He was just like any other guy who wanted my body.

I let my fingers caressed his cheeks as his eyes softened slightly. "Chase? You mean the handsome stranger? He was not a bad kisser and it changed my mind about going for younger guys now." I shrugged, curving my lips into a smirk.

I felt his hand grasped onto mine as he shook his head. "It's not fair, babe. He can get you to change your mind so easily while I had to work hard for it." He grunted in frustration, throwing his head to the back as he let out a sickening laughter.

Was he not in his right mind? No, I had to do something to stop this. I can't let myself walk into an unknown territory where danger lies in front of me.

I leaned in closer, slamming my body against his as I tried to force a smirk. "So what, are you jealous? Jealous that he could get me so easily while you can't?" I taunted, watching as his eyes rested on my cleavage as he let out a smirk.

"You wouldn't want to know the jealous side of me, babe."

+++

Vote. Comment. Share.

Enjoying this book? Add this book to your library and your reading list.

Things are going to get interesting soon, you know? So, stay tuned for more.

17th July 2016