chapter 33

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND FAN =) TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK TOO vote on all the chapters not just te last chapter please this is my watty award entrance so help me out

Chapter 33

(Ash POV)

YOUTUBE VIDEO ON THE SIDE

This week went past smoothly, Scarlett no longer bothered me which was great and I haven’t walked on my ankle all week. Its Friday the team leaves tonight which was also great, they seemed to have been practicing harder now than they ever have before even last Friday instead of celebrating like they had planned they cancelled and practiced instead. Coach said they have been practicing all week and weekend, I can see the improvements they have made over the past week. Right now Gabriel and I are at the doctors office with the coach standing outside the door, I had my bags packed and ready for the flight Gabriel also had everything packed and ready, I’m hoping he will clear me for the game tomorrow but, even if he didn’t I would still go to the game and support them, the doctor came in with the coach right behind he came over to me and un wrapped my foot pressing on it slightly and turning it occasionally yes it hurts but it was bearable all I need was the ankle brace and I should be fine for the game.

“Well it looks fine but I want you to wear a ankle brace while you play and try not to over due it” he said I nodded grinning as he went into a cabinet.
“Here this is the ankle brace that you use for basketball it should work fine but if you want more support you can go to the store and buy another one but I would recommend this one” He said lacing it up on my ankle and snapping the snaps back it seemed to fit solid and it was comfy.
“So I’m cleared” I asked he nodded yes I got off the bed with the ankle brace on I couldn’t feel anything that much I liked it.
“Gabby do I have my other shoe” I asked her she nodded and went into my gym back and handed me my matching shoe I took it and put it on the brace didn’t get in the way of it at all it fit perfectly in my shoe.

“Well then I guess you can play” the coach said I thanked the doctor and we all walked out.

“I finally can get rid of theses dreaded crutches” I said Gabriel laughed beside me as we went to her car.

"I can finally drive my truck” I said she frowned

 "Is there something wrong with my car Lee” She asked I laughed shaking my head no.
“No its just to small for me” I said she shook her head and I lifted her up running with her I’m free she laughed telling me to put her down.
“But Gabs I can finally pick you up and spin you around” I said spinning her around as she busted out in a fit of giggles I stop spinning her laughing as she looked at me dizzy I grinned.

“One last thing though I can do it while I’m kissing you too” I kissed her softly grinning she kissed me back wrapping her arms around my neck as I walked to the car with her in my arms, she grinned at me when I leaned her against her car.
“Now I can finish packing everything and then I can get my dad to drop us off at the airport” I said putting her in the car I got in the driver seat and asked for the keys.

“Why are you driving my car,” She asked I shrugged.

“Because I can finally drive now give me the keys” I said holding my hand out she sighed and placed them in my hand I grinned and started the car up. I drove off to my house her bags were already there luckily she only brought two suitcases.

“What time do we leave tonight” I asked her she looked at her watch

“9 o-clock is the scheduled flight he wants us there so you guys can rest and maybe do a small practice Saturday morning before the game” She said I nodded getting out the car I opened her door before we walked into my house.
“Ash did the doctor say you could play” My dad asked