Prologue || Teaser

Ortiz

(WARNING. THIS BOOK CONTAINS MANY, MANY MATURE THEMES. SERIOUSLY. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.)

"NO, TAKE IT OUT!" My knuckles were almost completely white from clenching the sheets, my teeth gritting and body tensed in pain from the big headed bastard hovering over me. His breaths were calm and collected as always, only serving to make me even more riled up that he wasn't even breaking a sweat, meanwhile I was practically dissolving into a steaming puddle of goo underneath him.

"Calm down, beautiful. You're tensing, and only making this worse for yourself. The very last thing I would do is hurt you." Corey wisely retorted, his annoyingly sexy, deep voice and sweet breath fanning my ear - causing my eyelids to flutter and my body to relax as if on command. Sure enough, the sharp pain that plagued my asshole dissipated as soon as the last word left his mouth. I mumbled a curse from my parted lips, hating the fact that my body responded to his as if I were a marionette, and him the puppeteer.

I'm a Beta for fuck's sake - I'm supposed to be the dominant one. Yet there we were, I a submissive little bitch for my mate as he tried to shove his monstrous dick inside of me. My wolf, Luka, wasn't doing anything to help me in this situation either, as he was busy whining and panting for Corey's wolf like a little slut.

"P-please..." I stammered out, trying to find the words to express myself beyond the stretching sensation in my ass. I had to admit, I was exaggerating a little when it came to the pain, as it was not particularly hurting me. Corey made sure to prep me for upwards of an hour - believe me when I say the man had a tongue that worked wonders and fingers that reached places I didn't even know existed - but I'd be damned if I would let him have the satisfaction of knowing that I enjoyed what he was doing to me.

Hell, If I was going to allow myself to be humiliated like this, I might as well go out with a fight.

I clenched the sheets tighter, my fingertips ripping into the thin material as I felt his cock slide deeper inside of my tight walls. Then, it happened.

In one firm, confident movement Corey's hips snapped forward, burying that mammoth dick inside of me to the hilt as if I were being speared like a fucking shish kabob. It was as if I once again couldn't control my body as I let out an embarrassing sound that's never graced my lips before, my back deeply arching into the bed and my eyes rolling back into my head with pure pleasure. My legs trembled and I felt my hole tighten and flutter around the width of him, prompting deep growl of approval to vibrate through his chest and against my back.

"O-oh shit! Nngh... Corey!"

What the fuck did he do to me?

So much for fighting until the end.

"Bullseye." Corey whispered sensually in my ear, taking advantage of my vulnerable state by nibbling just underneath it - my soft spot. I couldn't help the whine of consent that slipped out of me, my body trembling in anticipation as he laid his large body on top of my smaller one, preparing to pound me into the mattress. At this point, I was practically ready to beg for whatever he had planned for me.

My legs widened for him to adjust inside of me, letting out a shaky moan when he brushed the 'bullseye' spot once again with his throbbing tip. At that point, I was a complete goner, and this devilishly handsome man was to blame. I'd drowned out all sensations except for the ones involving my mate; his calm breaths as he wrapped his strong hands around my hips to prop my ass up for him, and the tingles of delight that shot through every nerve of my body and left me vibrating in an ethereal state of consciousness.