Part 2

"I'm on that good kush and alcohol!" I sang loudly as I poured more henny into my plastic cup. Draping on my heavy gold chain, I watched my ass bounce in my leather skirt. When my parents suprised me on my birthday with two pairs of keys, one was a car and the other a new apartment, I hurriedly packed my stuff and here I am a week later. A loud knock startled me out of my state of day dreaming. As I pulled the door open in annoyance I squealed at who was on the other side.

"Connor!" He chuckled as I jumped into his arms.

"Wassup?" Connor is my bestfriend, we've been tight for about 7 years now, Connor was everything I wasn't. He was calm, smart, and plus he was a player, his model like features had him getting all the black girls falling in love.

"The LetOut is wassup, you riding with me?"

A wide smile danced across his face, I instantly knew the answer was yes. As I pulled off my boxers replacing them with a thong, Connor's pale face turned a crimson red, and his green eye's danced with lust. It was no lie that we fucked once or twice, for a white guy his stroke game was on point. Pouring him a cup of coke and Hennessey I rolled my wide hips to the music, just seeing him got me thinking about those hot nights. When the smell of sex lingered in the air, and he had his face buried in between my thighs. As I rolled my hips, Connor silently came behind me rolling his waist in sync with mines.

"When you gone get with a real nigga?" He barely said the words as our breathing became heavy.

Walking into the club with Connor hot on my heels, all eyes were on me as I made my way towards the bar. The music was popping and the drinks flowing, I was already scheming on how to get my fine ass in VIP. Looking around she realized Connor had left her for a juicy booty on the dance floor. Typical, but shit I can do bad all by myself. A shadow toward over me with a drink in hand and a bright smile that invited me in.

"How about you come sit in VIP with me?"

Looking up at the neatly trimmed goatee, and high cheeks bones that sat just right on his baby face, I grabbed the ice cold drink from him. Taking a long sip I shivered slightly as the drink ran down my throat, gently placing a medium sized ice cube on the tip of my tounge, I seductively rolled it in between my lips.

"No thanks, VIP always seems to get me in trouble."

Flirting a little she pursed out her perfectly glossed lips, eyeing the man he seemed very polished but also very cocky.

"Trust me I won't just get you in trouble, but you'll be riding with the best."

Smirking I took a final long sip of my drink and sauntered away.

Marcus POV

"Marcus I've been thinking..."

Looking over at Ryann I clentched my fist tightly around my paper. She was always "thinking" that's why our marriage was on thin ice now.

"I want to go back to school."

Dropping my paper I eyed her in disgust.

"For what, you have everything you need, do you want for anything?"

She uncomfortably shifted in her chair. To me this was an insult, I provided for our family the way a man was supposed too, all she needed to do was take care of the house.

"And with what fucking money? Sure as hell not mines!" My anger grew more and more, I toward over her petite 5'3 figure. She was so beautiful, but so naive, my cold eyes ran down her smooth brown skin, merely glancing at her eyes which glistened with tears.

"Do you think I feel good about myself when you have your stuck up friends around? They look down on me and you let them!"

Startled I was a little taken aback that Ryann yelled at me. She was a woman, she needed to stay in a woman's place and keep her mouth shut!

"Who the fuck you been hanging with?"

I knew it had to be one of those hoodlums from the church I preached at. Rolling her eyes she turned away from me, quickly grabbing her car keys on the way out. Breathing heavily I punched in a number I had memorized well.

"Hey Ms.Turner."

"Oh so I'm Ms.Turner to you now," the voice on the other line laughed, "what you need daddy?"

Smirking I loved when woman called me daddy. Now she was a woman who learned how to stay in her place.

"I need that ass bouncing on this dick, NOW!"