Chapter 1

Hello everyone this book was previously known as 'his one and only' I have recently gone through and edited,added and deleted a lot of this book to make it the best it can be. If you have read this when it was called 'his one and only' please read it from the start because I have a added a few things but its up too you.  I would like you all to know I'm not the best with spelling and grammar so please don't point my mistakes out or write anything bad about them I get enough of that from school hahaha. If you like the story please vote and comment it means a lot. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy the book.
-----------------------------------------
Ali P.O.V

"Wow I finally made it" I whispered to my self and I take in the view from the window of my knew apartment. Hi my name is Ali Winters I'm 21 with ash blonde hair, blue grey eyes, I am 5'5 with a lean build and curves in all the right places. I'm a nice girl a little shy but love to have fun and a good time with friends and family. Although I do have a very feisty side if you push me the wrong way. I moved here from Australia when I got a scholarship for Uni. Although I was originally born in New Zealand in Christchurch.

I turn away from the window and take in my two bedroom apartment. It's not to small but not to big either just the right size for me. All my stuff was shipped over just before I came so all I need to do is unpack my clothes and go food shopping which can wait for tomorrow all I want now it to have a nice relaxing shower change into my pjs and go to bed and with that thought in my head I strode over to my bedroom turned on chainsaw but Nick Jonas and let today's stresses wash down the drain.

Hello again sorry for the really short chapter but this is a quick intro to Ali and what she is like. Chapters will get longer and more exciting.