Tydeus

Bella watched Andy throw Jasper across the Cullen's backyard with fascination. They'd been at it for an hour now, the only rule; no powers. 

Andy was agile, more so than Jasper, she was older too. But according to Alice, Jasper had let loose a creature they called The Major. "He never lets The Major out unless Andy is around." She informed Bella.

"So it's like an alter ego?" She questioned the pixie vampire. 

"Sort of, he's still Jasper and still my mate. Just battle hardened and war ready." She explained. "He doesn't let him take control because The Major want's to be at his strongest."

"He wants to drink human blood." Bella says making the connection and Alice nodded. 

"Andy can keep him distracted long enough to control himself, she's the only one here that can control his thirst like this." Alice turned her attention back to the fight. "I saw her shortly after I'd found Jasper and then the Cullen's, I saw her in a vision. She was talking to Carlisle like an old friend and so I questioned him about her, and he made a decision to ask her for help with Jasper."

"Jasper said they'd already met." Bella said remembering the soldier's comments from the other day.

"She saved his life, and I will be forever thankful for that." Alice smiles as Andy got her arms around Jasper's neck and flung him over her shoulder before pinning him to the ground. "She never turned her back on him when he told her he wanted to feed like the rest of us. Though she would never feed like us, she respected Jazz's decision. She's the closet thing we have to family outside of this." She indicated to the Cullen's around them. "She's closer to us than the Denali's. Emmett says she's our unofficial sister, but I think she's more the cool Aunt that everyone loves."

"That's sweet little Aly," Andy says approaching the pair with Jasper at her side. 

"It's true." Alice says snuggling into her mate's side with a grin. 

"Well I'm honored to be called such. Isabella, care to accompany me for a stroll?" Andy asked the human with a small smile at the skip and increase of her heart beat. "There's nothing to fear, I just wish to get to know more about the newest family member, you will never come to harm by my hands."

Bella gulps and nods getting to her feet. "You can call me Bella," she says softly and Andy smiles as they begin to trek side by side through the woods.

"So Bella, do you have a family?"

"I live with my dad," she tells the older vampire, "my mom is with her new husband travelling for his career so I chose to come and live with Charlie."

"You call your father Charlie?"

"It's um, complicated. Do you have a family, I mean do you remember them?" Bella asks hesitantly and Andy gains a far off look in her eyes.

"No." She said, "I don't remember anything before the change."

"At all?" Bella said in horror thinking that would eventually happen to her as well when she changed. She didn't want to forget them.

"My birth into this life is a little different. The vampire that changed me found me unconscious on the shore. That's why I don't remember, I'm sure you will be able to retain your memories, and the Cullen's would never let you forget."

"I'm sorry."

"Whatever for?"

"You had a family and life you don't remember."

"But I have a family and life I do remember." She added. "I am all that remains of my coven," she lifted the silver chain around her neck into view. "We were a family much like this one."