Secret crush?

"You got your fucking nerve tink, you're not a real friend man" I spoke into the phone, as I was looking at the chemical glass.

"why would you say that? You're the one that agreed"

"Because you bugged the life out of me! You were being selfish "

"How was I being selfish"

"You went to see banks, you dead ass just left me at my enemies party Just to be with dude. " I began to argue.

"Okay? You could've followed me, that's your fault licia" her annoying voice boomed through the phone.

"How was it my fault when as soon as we made it there your ass was gone"

"Man whatever. "

"No I want an answer!" I shouted in the phone

"You don't always get what you want"

"You know what , I don't even care, but guess who I'm partners with? Lavontè ,thanks alot" I rolled my eyes and hung up.

I walked over to the cup and looked for the heater, but I just realized lavontè had to bring it, which made the situation worse, my stomach knotted up & my head was about to burst.

"LICIA some guy is at the door for you" I heard my dads voice from downstairs.

I put my fingers on my temple and walked downstairs to see lavontè at the door with the heater.

"Look I don't like you, and you don't like me & I can't afford to fail chemistry so let's just put the beef behind us until we're done. " I sighed.

"You can't Afford anything" he laughed in a smart way.

"Bi- ugh whatever lets go. " I caught myself because I was ready to tear his face off but I'm a child of God so I can't do that. 😇

We both made our way upstairs as my dad watched us and we went into my room, I sat on my bed and lavontè stood beside me , "uh uhn, on the floor" I demanded, he rolled his eyes and put the heater in his lap and sat Indian style.

I leaned down "give me the heater" , "uhm no , I bought the heater so I'll be heating it" he got smart.

Damn I want to choke the shit out of him. "But who's house are you in? Oh okay" I rolled my eyes. "Once again who bought the heater ? Oh ok" he remarked smartly, I could really take him by his dreads and drag his ass right about now, but I have to keep it cool.

"Whatever , heat it up. " I rolled my eyes and watched him as he stood up and turned the heater to high and put it in front of the chemical cup. My phone rang. "Hello", I answered, "man i apologize licia, I really do I just sat down and thought.. It was a mistake & it was my fault. " tink sympathized her voice" , "it's cool I know, but I'm going to have to deal with these smart ass mouths at school tink" , "pay attention to the chemical thing " lavontè said, "shut the fuck up, I'm busy" I replied, "wait is that lavontè?" Tink questioned, "yeah he had to come over and bring the heater" , "I didn't have to do shit, I chose to you ugly fuck" , "aw you two argue like a married couple" tink squealed into the phone. "DONT. bye tink" I looked over to see him staring at the glass. "It's true, maybe that's why he's been picking on you, because you're not ugly & you know I only hang out with pretty bitches " , I gagged in my mouth for a minute, "noooo, no, oh my gosh no, you're disappointing my life, I'll see you tomorrow", "awh you need time with your lil boothang alright" she laughed and hung up.

"Everything fine in here?" I heard my dad as he stood in the middle of the door frame with his wife beater and basketball shorts on, "yeah, for a matter of fact we're done " I plainly stated, "oh well you know what that mean, up and out 'em kid " my dad brought to lavontès attention, "yes sir" he answered and with that they both left, "CLOSE MY DOOR" I yelled , "sorry sweetie " my dad turned around and shut my door.

I got up and walked to my bathroom and went to take a shower long enough for me to rethink life....

*******************************************
How was that? It's another short chapter, but it'll get good 🤗💚 ooh and tink is something else, but do you think lavontè have a lil crush on delicia ? 😨 vote comment and leave feedback , oh read my story "kandi rain" and let me know how ya like it. 🤗💋