I'm just pullin' ya leg pt.1

"licia get up" I heard a soft whisper in my right ear, "get up and hurry" the feeling of a hand on my hip began to rocking me side to side, then heard footsteps. I opened my eyes and searched around the empty room, no one was there..

the fuck?

standing up I raised both my arms in the air and yawned, before walking out the room and into the hallway towards the restroom. It was surprisingly nice, well I shouldn't say surprisingly but it was nice. I went towards the toilet paper roll and broke off four long pieces placing it on the toilet and using the bathroom.

leaving the bathroom I walked downstairs to look for lavonte and he is no where in sight. "Tay!" I shouted from the living room but got no respond.

"Tay!" I yelled once again and started searching for him in the kitchen.

"Why the fuck you yelling? and what do you want?" he answered as he entered from the bathroom downstairs with a wife beater on and some basketball shorts. His dreads was drenched from the water.

"Uh, I-Uh" I attempted to speak but my words stumbled.

He rolled his eyes and pulled his dreads in a bun, "I'm gonna ask you again, what do you want?"

I had to bring myself back into reality and realize who I am.

"Who the fuck are you talking to and why you wake me up?" I remarked smartly

He looked at me for a good two seconds and walked in to the living room grabbing the remote, I followed up behind him and repeated my question.

"If you going to school you need to hurry the fuck up" he said not even once taking his attention off of the tv.

oh yeah

"Aren't we late?" I asked

"Who gives a fuck at least I am showing up, now get dressed."

I went up stairs and took some clothes out of the suitcase and proceeded to the bathroom to do my hygiene.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We pulled up in front of the school as every one watched, a feeling of nervousness spread through my body as I thought about what my peers would say about me riding with him.

I exited the car and we went our separate ways.

"So, what was that all about that?" tink ran up to me and smiled with a lollipop in her mouth as we walked down the hallway.

"Nothing he just gave me a ride tink" I rolled my eyes at her

"mhmm" she giggled and went to her class, and I went to mine

I walked into my chemistry class and sat down trying not to make eye contact with him, it is bad enough the ride was awkward.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

about forty-five minutes later class was out and I walked in the hallway to my locker. I opened it to put my text books inside and shut it. There stood lavonte looking me directly in the eye.

"Hey baby" he smirked. My heart speed began to pick up pace, as I saw a crowd of kids surround my locker.

"Whatever" I walked away but was pulled back at my locker facing him again.

"you my house wife baby"

Everyone stayed quiet and watched. In the corner of my eye I saw tink hip thrusting the air, causing me to snicker.

"You playing right? I questioned as I squint my eyes at him. I was so annoyed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

this was ass ik ik but alright another chapter soon I just got a lot of stuff on my head rn, but let me know how you like it <3