Amor

Requested by: KinkyAJ

In case you're confused: "Love" in Spanish, is "Amor" which is what this chapter is gonna be about.

Get ready to learn some life lessons guys/gals, because this a fucking cliche chapter.

Now in most cliche stories, they usually fall in love, way too fucking fast. Obviously, if it were to be some sort of soulmate AU-then it's justified. Most of the time, however, it fucking isn't.

They always fall in love shortly after they meet and it also pisses me off. I know everyone is different, some (like me) take forever and years before actually getting a crush on anyone. Others simply just get a crush on first interaction, that's fine. 

Except, you mean to fucking tell me, you fell flat out in love in the span of a couple weeks? Fucking really? That type of commitment with a psychopath of all people?

Love-as it is a short word-means a very big thing you fuck. That kind of shit takes a lot of fucking time and work. I also imagine it would take a hell of a lot more time, if the person you're falling in love with fucking kills people. I mean, maybe that's just me but that kind of lifestyle seems like it'd take some fucking time to adjust to.

You also can't say you're character is a fucking psychopath which is why they fell in love, because psychopaths don't feel emotional attachment. I mean with this in consideration then the pasta wouldn't fall in love either. To be honest, it'd most likely fall under the lines of them being obsessed rather than in love. Then again, this is fiction so following by that rule kills almost every Creepypasta story. 

Point is, don't make them fucking fall in love and then whisk off into the sunset while riding a majestic steed; hair flowing in the wind and corpses in tow by like a fucking string attached to the horse's leg, all in five chapters. Fuck off.

With these type of conditions, a slow burn isn't a fucking slow burn. It actually seems like a fucking reasonable burn, because the people you're pairing is one sane person with a fucking psychopath.