Hoodie

Hoodie is like the cliche mixtures of BEN and Masky and Eyeless Jack

He is either a innocent sweet lil babu who is always next to Masky and somehow used to have a fucking homo crush on him (ANOTHER THING IS TO KEEP YOUR SHIPS OUT OF THE STORY GOD FUCKING) 

Or he is the total asshole who is sarcastic like dude shut the fuck up. He can't be rude if he wanted to insult you or if he hated you he would fucking kill you and do some weird thing with your corpse

And then he is like this sex-hungry pervert like if he was actually like this i'm surprised he hasn't fucking raped you. Like tone it the fuck down please. He's a fucking killer he's not going to pin you against the wall and do things to you just dude back the fuck up you two only just met if he actually wanted to he would rape you. Shut up.

these are fucking killers who are a bunch of crazy ass psychopaths that aren't just going to turn into Romeo to carry you off into the sunset and marry you and become human and have kids with you and have this gigantic romantic thing.
just because they have soft fucking hair.

Neither is Hoodie going to do that. I mean, i'm surprised there even is fanfiction. And why must when he takes off his hood it's like he was fucking kissed by the god of beauty they have more flaws than just your personality or insanity like oh my god chill on his features he isn't some gorgeous peice of perfection you wet little fangirl. Calm the fuck down.