Chapter 21

OMG thank you for reading my story!XD You guys are amazing *hugs*

xoxo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with to sounds of thunder and when I checked my phone it was 5:40am. Since I was already awake, I didn't waste more time and went outside of my room to pray. I thought Farid was sleeping by now so I quietly went downstairs to the living room and started praying. When I finished and got up I saw Farid standing behind the sofa looking at me. 

I took off my head scarf and quickly went upstairs without turning back and locked myself inside the room for few more hours before I leave to meet Sobia.

The time didn't take long, as soon as the clock hit 9 I changed into my grey hoodie and black skinny jeans and grabbed my bag. I ran downstairs and as soon as I grabbed the front door, I was stopped by Farid's voice.

'Where are you going?' He was wearing a grey hoodie and black ripped jeans as well. We were twining.  Gross.

'None of your business' I folded my hands and waited for his response. Knew it was on its way.

'Oh but it is, you see we got married couple of days ago if you don't remember and as long as our names are connected you need to answer me' He smirked and walked over to me a little too close. I took a step back and my back hit the door. My eyes popped up. We were all alone beside his staff, but even they were out of sight. 

I gulped.

'Nervous?' He was inches away from me. I forgot to breathe for few seconds.

'No' I stammered. 

He chuckled and ranked me over from top to bottom, and when his eyes returned back to mine, they were serious...colder.

I didn't like this look on him.

'Can I go?' I asked.

'Where?'

'To see Sobia' 

'She knows about us?'

'She knows about our marriage but not the contract...trust me, I didn't tell her' 

'I do' 

He did?

He kept looking at me as if he was waiting for my answer.

'Okay well, move' I looked down nervously.

He took a step back but not enough for me to leave the house.

'Do you?' He asked me and placed one of his hands behind his neck.

Is he asking me if I trust him?

'I don't know' I said clearly. I spoke the truth. Farid was so unpredictable, my mom always told me guys like him are unreliable, my father was like that too. 

He took my answer and walked inside the kitchen. 

I took the bus and called Sobia and Rafay to meet me in the park cause I knew if Sobia's mother saw me then she would tell my mother and I wasn't really for all of that yet. I needed some time before I know for sure what step I need to take.

After walking alone in the park for few minutes by myself, I stopped Sobia and Rafay. They looked so in love. I wanted a life like that. I never mentioned it but even after my father left us I still managed myself into believing that one day a man of my dreams will come and he will put all the broken pieces of my heart together, but it never happened. But I am glad, Sobia found her happy ending and so did Rafay.