Chapter Three ~

Alex POV

My head throbbed and I sat up, groaning, I sat up and walked to the bathroom, there were drawings covering my face, my eyes widened and I stuck my face up to the mirror, my breath began fogging up the glass.

“What the...!” I whispered staring at the black sharpie covering my face, half of my face was almost purely colored black and the other had drawings and signatures covered it. “No no no no no!” I shouted to myself, plunging my head into the sink full of water, I scrubbed my face hard, looking up, hardly any of it had come on, “What the no!” I shouted to myself again, tears filling my eyes.

I sighed and walked out of the bathroom, glancing at the time, eleven thirty, my eyes widened.

“Shit I’m late!” I shouted to myself, I rummaged thru Cassies things, looking for something to remove the marker. I sighed and sat on the bed, I glanced over to my door, there was a note taped to it. I walked over slowly.

-NOTE-

Bitch you reading this?! How you like my makeover I gave you! HA! And I bet you know who did this and if not then you are stupider than I thought! Anyways bitch! I have to get to class and not be late. Oh and Drake, Yea. I’m sleeping with him! Good luck getting him back its never going to happen. HA!

Lve Jordynnnnn!!!! ;)

-END NOTE-

I sighed and ripped the note off the door and crumpled it, throwing it away walking back to the bathroom to finish scrubbing off the sharpie.

+++++++++++

I walked to the lunchroom, looking at my feet. I hated being here, I don't usually eat in front of people.

“Alex girl where have you been!” Cassie cursed, I walked slowly to her table, sitting down next to her.

“Nothing I’ll explain later.” I trailed off, my stomach growled from the lack of food, I looked down at Cassies food, “Can I have you roll or something, I didn't get to eat much.” I mumbled meeting her eye contact.

“Duh!” She smiled handing it to me. “I’m happy you're finally eating!” She said watching me intently, I was so hungry I didn't care. I took a bite, suddenly I heard Jordyn bust out laughing.

“Hey guys look, Alex is pigging on that roll! Honey I think you have plenty of them!” She shouted, the whole room erupted into fits of laughter, Drake being one of them. He wrapped his arms around her, I bit my lip. Tears stinging my eyes.

“You know Cas, I’m full.” I mumbled placing it back on her plate.

“Oh now you're starving yourself. Trying to look pretty like the rest of us.” She hissed, Laughs rang throughout the lunchroom. “Honey you will never have a body like mine.” Jordyn ran her hands up her sides, Drakes eyes glowing with hunger at her. I swallowed the rest of the roll, it sat like a bowling ball in my stomach.

I got to my feet and started walking out, my head hanging low. I looked back at Cassie and saw Drake now had his hands all over Jordyn's bobbing body. He was laughing harder than the rest and was staring straight down Jordyn's shirt. She blew a kiss to me and winked like a bitch. I bit my lip hard and looked over at Dylan, he was the only one that wasn't laughing his ass off, he was usually alone or with Cassie, but this time he was with Drake and Jordyn, sitting at their table.

Drake slapped him in the chest pulling his eyes away from Jordyn's bobbing fake chest.

“Dylan don't be an ass. Its funny dude.” Drake snickered, Dylan looked up at him and glared.

“Shes your girlfriend you prick.” He cussed and got up, shoving him, Drake started at him and Dylan turned towards the door, his eyes meeting mine. There was a shock between us, I jumped and looked down, shoving my hands in my pockets and walked out.