Chapter Seven

after a wile of sitting in bed with Dylan we finally got up to start the day. i was in my silk pajamas and know i could go out in public with them on. i didn’t wanna embarrass Dylan.

You wont embarrass me babe Dylan's voice rang in my head. my cheeks flushed pink.

shit you hear that! i said embarrassed.

yup! he smiled and i love the pink in your cheeks... so pretty my face went even redder.

i walked over to my dresser and opened it. i grabbed a black skirt with pink at the bottom and a black shirt. i went to my closet, well Cassie's closet and grabbed some black boots that go to about the bottom of my knee. then i grabbed pink socks.

"do you want me to step out?" Dylan asked me.

"nah. your my mate anyways. your gonna see it eventually." i smiled when i saw his eyes widen and his face go pink. then i stripped down in front of him and got dressed.

all Dylan had to do was slip a shirt on. then we left.

"what do you wanna do today?" he asked me.

"i dont know you choose!" i said. nothing could ruin this day, or so i thought.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU FREAKIN HOE! IM YOUR BF NOT HIM!" i stiffened and slowly turned.

"hello again... Drake." i simply said.

"WHY AM I HEARING THAT YOUR GOING OUT WITH DYLAN!" he scram ones again.

"its cuz i am!" i said losing my patients. my hand tightened on Dylan's. Drake reached up and slapped me across the face. Dylan lost it.

"DON’T YOU DARE EVER TOUCH HER!!!! YOUR THE ONE WHO WAS CHEATING ON HER! HAVING SEX WITH JORDAN! IF YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN I WILL KICK YOUR ASS!" Dylan scram. Drake had a smirk on his face, he reached his hand and backhanded me. my face was on fire.

"YOU FUCKEN DICK!" i felt Dylan's hand leave mine. soon he was on top of Drake. he grabbed the collar of his shirt and started slamming his head in the ground. then he reached up and punched him in the nose like four times.

"Dylan! please stop!" i pleaded and grabbed his arm. he froze. he punched him one more time and got off him. he pulled me into a hug.

"im so sorry sweety!" he said. i sighed and kissed him. i heard Drake groaning and Dylan pulled away. "Touch her again a and i swear to GOD i will kill you!" Dylan yelled. i laughed and pulled him into another open mouth kiss. i heard Drake suck in a sad breath.

"come on Dylan... lets go to a movie or something." i said. then me and Dylan walked off leaving Drake on the ground with a broken nose.