Chapter Thirteen

Jordan smiled at me, evilly. i saw Dyaln back down and a whimper excaped his lips.

Dylan? whats wrong!? i thought shocked, yet i still didnt break eye contact with her.

Alex... back down now! Vampires are stronger then us any day! just leave her be! we will sneak out later come on! he warned, i saw Dylan change back, exposed. i sighed, i was about to change back when Jordan said,

"no no Dylan, stay. i like you like that." she gave a wicked grin. then rage ran threw me.

"Fuck you! hes mine! not yours! DIE!" i rawred, Jordan's eyes widened as i jumped at her. i flew into her and we sored into the forest. i knocked her on her back and i heard a sickening crack. then she flipped me off her with her feet. i went fling even further into the forest.

everything was silent.

she jumped out of no were. her hands swung at my face, her fingernails cut into my cheek, leaving a bleeding cut. i lunged at her, flinging my hands out and slicing her arm. then her wings unfolded.

she grabbed my head and slammed it into the ground, a head ache erupted behind my eyes. i heard Dylan call out.

then she grasped me around the neck i sucked in one last breath before she had me lifted off the ground, she flew me towards a huge rock and banged my back into it.

i fell to the ground. she swung a punch at me and it hit me in the cut cheek. she put her hands around my waist and heaved me away, then flew up into the air again.

i got up off the ground and wiped the blood off my face, i wasnt giving up that easily. she started to fly off so i ran and jumped, i just barley grasped her ankles and we began falling back to the ground together. i heard her shriek as we fell.

she grasped a tree but it snaped. i fell to the ground with a thunk then the tree fell on Jordan as she fell to the ground as well. she shoved the tree off with ease but i could tell it had an effect on her by her bloody lip and now developing black eye.

she again tried to fly away but i jumped at her and dug my claws into her sides. she let out a shreek of pain. she then threw me in the air but i landed on her back. she then started flying out of control, i raked my claws threw her wings which caused her to run into the same wall she threw me against.

i clawed at her face, my index finger jabbing into her eye, then her eye pooped out with a sickening sound. she fell to the ground. her back hit it and she layed there for a second or two. she looked shocked then flew a rock ledge. she looked down at me, panting and bleeding.

i looked up and growled, then i jumped up the ledge.

"NO! leave me be!" Jordan scram scrambling backwards.

when she reached the edge she unfolded her wings and turned and jumped. i grabbed her ankles and pulled her down. then i placed my hands around her neck and started choking her. i growled and she grabbed my hands, trying to force them off.

soon she went limp.

"Alex! stop!" shouted Dylan. i stopped and dropped her off the ledge. she fell with a thunk then gathered herself.

"this isnt over! i will get you!" she yelled at me. i changed back.

"sure Jordan... but next time.... DONT hit on my mate!" i growled at her and she flew off.