Chapter FiftyTwo

Asher's POV

I squirm around and let out a big yawn, stretching my back out causing many pops to go through it." I thought a lion or something was coming after me."
I tense and open my eyes to see X laying next to me, a smirk on his face as he wipes at his eyes.
"Aww, don't blush beautiful. I was only joking around." He wraps an arm around me and whispers." I'd give you a morning kiss but I have morning breath along with alcohol breath. I think you'd like to surpass gagging right now."
"Same." I tell him, tasting the nasty taste of morning breath myself.
"You have morning breath as well?" He asks as he raises up and I nod, feeling awkward about this whole conversation just about morning breath." Then I guess it doesn't matter does it?" He bends over and kisses me on the forehead then again on the lips before standing up and stretching out his arms." Now I see what you mean about those beds." He smirks before arching his back and shaking his booty at me as he keeps his arms up. I look at his butt, the roundness being what most girls would die for, and look up to see him smirking at me." Like what you see back there muffin?"
"What's with the different nicknames?"
"Testing them out. I have to pick the right one that I think suits you. Muffin being automatically canceled out after saying that."
He smirks before coming back over to the hospital bed and kissing my on the top of the nose." I shouldn't have kissed you last night. It's just made the idea worse of an addiction." He pauses again before putting up a finger and disappearing into the bathroom. I let out a big breath of air, now wrapping my head around this all. We went from being friends to... Intimate friends? What about that rule of us not speaking after I leave? We only have three days now..
A mature scene ahead! When you see this bold again it's clear for all the people wanting to skip this.

The door opens and I look up to see him eyeing me, a smile slowly forming into his face. With no warning, he dives into the bed, crashing our lips together. I widen my eyes slightly from the sudden action, but slowly begin to get lost into it and close my eyes. He grabs my waist and slides me upwards and sits on his butt on the bed. I'm slid closer to him by my legs, him picking me up slightly and sitting me on top of his lap. My fingers go to his hair, as his roam my back- one sliding down to my butt while the other stays in the center of my back. He tightens his grip onto my hips and ribs, sending the shivers to go down through my body, the feeling being a true bliss. I pause before slamming my chest onto his and wrap my arms around his shoulders, closing any gap that we had between us to be gone.
He growls and slides me closer, if even possible, sliding my butt closer so my hips touch his. I smile slightly before biting his bottom lip, asking for entrance, making him chuckle before letting me. He calms down, letting me take over and to explore his mouth. I side my arms from around his shoulders and place my hands onto them before pulling him closer, needing this closeness yet wanting to be more.
I grab his shirt before pulling it over his head, braking off our kiss with a gasp before crashing our lips back together. The smell and taste of mint surround me and begins to take back over, destroying any calmness he had currently had.
He places his hands onto my butt, squeezing it while also pushing it down, my gasp echoing through out the room. His bulge presses into me, making a warmth to go through my stomach and to make a new certain want to go through me. He moves his hands on my butt pushing and pulling, making me grind against it, causing a low moan to come from both him and me. His size seems to fit perfectly between my legs, the width of it alone being big. I wrap my arms back around his shoulder before opening my eyes to see him staring down at our lips, his eyes being a darker color from the lust that swims through both of us. I arch my back, making our chest closer before grinding by myself. Slow and unsure at first, but with encouragement from his hands, my pace growing speed as the milliseconds pass by.
He hardens even more making his hands to freeze and squeeze on to my butt, me biting my lip with a low moan in return." Asher...." He rumbles, his voice thick and barely audible. His breath fans my face as he looks into my eyes, a war seeming to go in behind them." If we go on, I won't be able to stop myself." He trails his nose down my throat making a shiver to go through me and for him to chuckle." You feel it."
"Be more precise. There two things I'm feeling right now."
He chuckles and lifts me up slightly, taking me off his lap and setting me back into the hospital bed, propped up." The chills honey. Not the boner." He crawls over top of me, making our noses touch slightly." The shivers. The heat. The want. The need. To just be closed yet show the other just how much they care for them? That. You feel it to." I nod and he brings his head closer to me, making our foreheads touch. My breath still comes out shaky, making his eyebrows to knit together." How bad do you want me right now Asher?"
I stay silent, a blush creeping up to my cheeks as the throbbing continues and my pants seem to not have any hope of ever drying back from the dampness of them right now. He lifts an eyebrow before taking his hand onto the top of my basket ball shorts before pulling them down, all his attention seeming to be on my member. Butterflies go through my chest as he pulls them all the way down to my thighs, showing the wet pink panties I have on, a twitching going through the fabric. His shoulders tense as he studies my lower region, me having to bite my lip once he touches the hem of my underwear. His finger skins the whole from of them, making the wetness to some how be added onto and some to leak down my thighs.
A low growl comes his chest before his mouth goes to my thigh, licking at the wetness causing a moan to come from the both of us." Sugar." He randomly grubbed out and looks up at me, a blush coming to my cheeks when our eyes meet." That's your nickname." His finger wrap around the hem of my underwear before pulling them down making a gasp to come the both of us. Embarrassment goes through me as I realize I haven't been able to shave properly since the accident but he doesn't seem to mind. His fingers trace my lips before inserting one , a strangeness coming from it and a shaky breath to come from me. He grumbles and says," God your such a virgin." He enters another one , slowly putting them in as I adjust and pleasure comes from it. His fingers move at a low speed, feeding the want that has overcome me.... Barely. I bite my lip and lay my head back as he builds up speed. His fingers come to a constant high speed making moans come from me and and my hand hand to travel to his shoulder before pulling his head closer to my space. He crashes our lips together as his fingers are still in me, rubbing, teasing, pounding, and feeling, turning me into a moaning mess. A pressure comes to the top of my sex, making me work against his hand, pleasuring me even more." Cum for me sugar." He whispers into my ear before taking his finger deep and curling them, making my back arch and A moan to feel the room and causing him to bring our lips back together." You have to be quiet baby. They'll kick us out."
His fingers come to a faster speed as I look down to see his fingers to be going in and out like a blur. I widen my eyes as he inserts another, a stinging coming from having to readjust but pleasure coming afterwards as he never stops. The pressure seems to be all I can think about before a low moan erupts from me into his mouth, my cum going into his hand and the bed. He chuckles as he brings his hand to his face, licking them until it's all no longer on his hand. His eyes travel down my stomach to my wet bottom and smiles before grabbing a tissue from my table." I was raised to clean my own messes."
He begins to wipe my thighs, bed, and private. He carefully wipes the skin, sometimes licking his fingers when they get wet." X, it's okay. I'm going to be taking a shower anyways."
He shakes his head." I want to do this, it's actually just an excuse to touch her a little bit longer."
"Her?"
"Yep, that's what I'm calling your- in your formal description- vagina. You probably don't want me to use the p word do you? To sexual? Though I did just finger the hell out of you..."
"It'd be nice yes." I say as he wipes at me with a second wipe, this time going into my lips and grins slightly to himself.
I guess your safe right here guys? It's just talking. The action is over.