Chapter 8

<Not Edited>

[Roman]

I messed up every chance I had to get her. Just because I couldn't control my hands.

"You fucked up didn't." My right hand man Leon said, sitting next to me. "You've been stalking her for months so you should be an expert on her."

"I wasn't stalking." I denied.

In all honesty I probably was. I mean she caught my eyes without even knowing.

"You were stalking." He badgered on, poking my ribs. "You even had the nerve to act surprised when you asked her to wed you."

I slapped his hands away. "I was just analysing data." I argued. Why can't he just drop the damn subject.

He rolled his eyes. "Bitch, you had an eye out on her before the deal to trade her came to you." He continued pestering me.

Normally I wouldn't let any one speak to me but his my guy. So I'll let it slide

"Exactly it business transaction, I had to make sure the goods weren't ruined." I explained. "Mimi is with her right now taking care of her."

He squinted at me suspiciously. "What did you do to her?" He asked.

I looked down. "I kind of snapped on her when she didn't know who her brother and father was?" I said, informing him of my former action.

"And." He badgered on, clearly not sati infield with the information I gave him.

"And punched the wall." I continued, purposefully leaving out the unfortunate situation that occurred.

"Continue." He said, motioning his hands.

I sighed. "It was her fault tho-"

"Continue." He said raising his voice.

I gritted my teeth together, annoyed at his interruption, but in didn't say nothing. "I may scratched her." I admitted.

I was meat to start a new page with no violence, but that shit is hard.

"You scratched her." He blurted out, with laughter. "So you turning into a cat, you pussy ass bitch." He laughed, holding onto his stomach.

I just want to punch him in his fucking face. "It proves that therapy have been helping my anger." I said, trying convince him, but mostly myself, that I'm less violent.

He continued to laugh harder. "You've only been there for two weeks. You've missed more sessions than you've been too." He exclaimed.

I shrugged. "But I'm less violent." I continued, acting like a little kid.

He scoffed. "You punched the wall and scratched her like a lion ready to kill it's prey." He exclaimed, clearly enjoying this. "It's clearly not good enough."

I sighed. "But in the past I probably would have beating her to near death." I reasoned.

In the past I did bad things but a new start is in order.