Chapter 22

[Thai]

We quickly pulled in on clothes and thrower a banker over us. "Your mom is okay darling." Romans said awkwardly. "We were just playing a screaming game." Roman explained, Lyon to her. She walked over to us from the stairs and hummed.

She looked skeptic all at first but then shrugged and sat between us. "Can I play with you guys too?" She asked with a bright smile.

I shook my head vigorously. "Only adults are allowed to play. You are not allowed to play until you are at least, and when I say at least I mean at least, you're twenty five years of age." Roman articulated, making each word as clear as possible.

She pouted sadly. "But I want to play with you guys now!" She proclaimed. "Why do I have to be so old." She mumbled.

Roman shifted a bit uncomfortable. "Because it takes a lot of years for you to find that uhmm... correct scream?" He told her, stammering a little.

I tried to suppress my giggle as Roman awkwardly gave her an explanation as to why she can play the 'screaming game'.

His eyes shifted to me begging me to help. I winked and told him that he got it.

He glared at with cold eyes. "You're are evil." He mouthed to me. I smirked at told to him continue. "You know what? I think it's time for bed. It's late." He exclaimed standing up from the chair.

Nova nodded and rubbed her eyes tiredly. I grabbed her tiny hands and made our way towards the room where everyone was spiralled out on the bed.

Mateo and Kaio somehow found themselves to be tangled with in the sheets with half their bodies still hanging off the mattress.

I felt a tug on my shirt and looked down. "I want my own room mommy. Even go back to my cell. I can not sleep with them." She whined, pointing at the dead lizards like children. "They always kick me off the bed. I want to sleep." She complained, going over and smacking Teo. He groaned loudly but stayed asleep.

I laughed at her cute angry face "Okay sweetheart, I'll see what we can do. You should get a room by the end of the week." I promised her. I scanned the room. "But for now you can sleep on the couch over there." I told her pointing at the other side of the room.

She nodded happily and ran to the bed like couch and belly flopped it, before finding a comfortable position

She nodded happily and ran to the bed like couch and belly flopped it, before finding a comfortable position. I smiled and walked to the closet to get a spare blanket.

Surprisingly she was already asleep by the time I got the her little body, so I just placed the blanket over her and kissed her goodnight.