Chapter 21

[Thai]

I was so relieved to be out of there.

All I wanted was to be with my babies and have a nice hot shower. And food. Oh yes, I'll do anything for a good meal.

We were currently in Romans car driving towards Miah house to collect my kids.

I couldn't wait to see them and tell Miah about my troubles.

Kaio and the little girl were asleep at either side of me and both laid of my leg, while Jumper slept in the front seat. Every time I looked at them I wanted to cry. I could only imagine the pain they went true.

"How long till we get the Miah house?" I asked Roman. I looked to the front of the car to see him squeezing the wheel tightly. "Is something wrong?"

"Miah was the one that caused you to get taken?" He revealed.

My mouth dropped. I scoffed. "She wouldn't do that." I said defended her.

Although she has lied to me countless time she wouldn't do that to me, right?

"But she did. They had something against her and she traded you for safety." I was about the say something but the next that left his mouth shocked me. "I killed her though, do you don't have to worry."

How he could say that so calmly I don't know but I didn't care right now. As long as me and my children are safe.

Instead of replying I shut my mouth. What could I say. Everything in my life just seems to be falling apart.

"We're here." He said pulling up to into the drive way a few moments later. "I'll go get the kids you stay here."

I did as I was told and stayed. My hand played with the little girls hair and smiled as moved herself to get more comfortable.

In record time Roman came back holding to car seats. He clipped them to the further back seats, making sure they where secure. "There just got feed and changes so they should be fine for a few hours."

I nodded. "Can I hold them." He nodded and unclasped them. I didn't care that I was dirty or smelled like shit. I just wanted my babies in my arms.

He got in the car and continued to drive.

"I got us a new house." Roman said breaking the silence. "It's a bit messy right now but it'll be cleaned my tomorrow morning. It's in a safe area, next to a good school and everything. So you don't have to worry about anything.

I smiled at his effort. "That will come in handy with these extra three kids."

We soon came to a halt in front a very beautiful house and I watched as Roman put a code into the gates pathway.

The gates then opened and Roman drove into the house garage. He parked and looked backed towards me with a bright which I returned back.

"Wake up kid, were home." Roman said, shaking Jumper up. He nodded and stretched his body.

He then got out the car and opened the back door. "I'll put them back in the car seat. Reluctantly I let Raine and River go.