Special Chappy....The visit.

There is gonna be a little bit of romance here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Halloween: (yes Im gonna be in this chapter Only this one)

Me and Y/n was walking in the woods to find the slender masion.

-Hey do ya think the guys like someone......Like~......you~
I said teasing the fuck out of her.

She blush red and look at me.

-Whaaattttt nooooooo!!!!!! (-/////////-)
Y/n said blushing like a mad tomato.

I smirk (Sorry if its wrong) Knowing that she will only like the guy that she want but meh lets just see in the future.

We finally arrived at the huge ass mansion.

She open the huge ass wooden door and walk inside sally and the others were all ready there.

Sally saw us and smiled, Then ran like fuckin sonic and hug her moms stomach.

-Mommy your finally here, And Hey there Aunt-Hollow!!!
She yelled and grab her mothers arm and ran to the sluts.

-Hey you....
A voice whisperd, I turned around and saw the joker-wanna-be outside, his head popping out.

-What do you want?
I said and walk towards him.

-Well.....Huh....... I-
He got embarrass and look down.

I took notice and smiled.

I think I have to do something to make Y/n fell in love.........BY GIVING ALL THE BOYS WHAT SHE LIKE'S!!!!!!!!
I almost fangirl, CAUSE WHO WOULND'T!?!?!?!?!!!!!

-Okay I'll help you.

I came closer to his ear and whisper something that what She like.

He smiled and thank me and ran off.

Ohh~ Ima tell all the boys what she like's.....hehhehehehhehehehe~....LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!!!!!! >:D
(i know you guys are already blushing like the stupid pie's you are >:3)

After I told them, they all ran out and find something that she like's.

Like Flowers, food, desert, and Etc.

Ohhh~ she is gonna be mad at me.......But who cares.........Fuck it YOLO BITCH!!!!!
I ran to my secrect cave and wait till Y/n was done getting mad at me but she's just gonna kill me.

Not a bad idea.....FUCK I MESSED UP!!!!
Then hide for my dear life.

Y/n:

As sally and the others were done playing tea party, I walk down stairs.

But stop when a (Fav flower) in front my face, I look at the one was holding, And it was Silver He got his limbs back.

-T-This i-i-is f-or y-you
He gave me rhe flowers and blush?

Wonder why's his blushing?....Nah...

-Thanks for the flower Sliver.
I said and Close my eyes and smiled.

Author:
Silver kept blushing and walk away, Y/n was walking to the living room.

The other boys was already done looking/making for her favorite things/food.

Y/n went down stairs with the flower on her right hand, she saw no one in the living room, but then Masky and hoddie came with (2 fav desert) they gave it to me.

I look at them then the (2 fav desert).

-ahh.... How did you know I love (2 fav desert)?
I ask the two of them.