chapter 16

Hi......

Sooooo.., how's life going for ya?

Oh and I change some of my mistakes and add some part o the chapter!...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadie:

I was walking (Or floating) back Inside the house, Looking For Y/n or mum..

I know she isn't my real mom..

But she's so nice and she is a Caring mother..

But I need to tell her if I can Go on a Killing spree, cause its already Night and the others are playing with Other fire Dragons and other dragons..

And I wanna kill not play silly game's..

*sigh* I miss Radioface..
(Shut up! I fucking ship the two peeps! >:) )

But to bad that his older than me..

Who Am I kidding! Age doesn't matter!.

I laugh like a Miniac woman..

I kept walking (or Floating?.... ya know what I choose Floating for her!)

I went though the wall and look for mom, I look for her everywhere but she isn't there.

The last room was the living room..

I float to that room and just meh luck There was mom, I smiled and hover over her.

She is really beautiful, I wish was beautiful like her..

No joke my new mom is beautiful...

3th person:

Sadie was looking at you facing each other you laying on the couch while sadie is hovering on top of you..

You slowly open your eyes and saw...

Sadie looking at you belly flopping in the air..

You smiled and giggle and got up.

-Have a nice sleep mom?
(Sadie)

-......Yes It was... Good.
You said..

And got up, Sadie look at you with Confusion like why did you pause in you're words..

Now that confuse sadie...

You were going up stairs but sadie stop you.

-Hey mom... Can I Go on a killing spree... Just me..If you wanna come its okay...If you..Umm... Like.
Sadie awkwardly said to you.

You just started at her for a second and nodded tell her that you want to come..

Sadie smiled and did a little happy dance in her mind..

-let me go change to something Comfortable. BRB
You ran upstairs and open you're door to your room...

You went to you're closet and pick a cloths..

Few seconds later You were done picking you're on cloths, it was a (Your own fasion cloths)

You ran down stairs and saw sadie waiting at the door.

You smiled and she look at you, with a smile.

The two of you walk outside to tell the others, that you and sadie will go on a kiling spree, the two of you then went to you're dragons.