Chapter 23

Surprise aren't ya?
Ya know
Me being Bisexual?

........*Awkward silents*
Huhhhh... On with the story!

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Unknown:

Oh my god I'm laughing my ass off!!
I thought and suddenly everybody in the room broke out laughing!.

I can't help but laugh to, then our leader came in with a mix of worried and sadden look on her face.

I stop so did everybody else, we turned around with to face her.

-*Sigh* I believe we need to take her now, this universe is gonna blow up in just a few day.....
She said

-Wait! Wait! Fucking Wait! You mean this ugly ass universe is gonna blow up?! W.T.F!?
My frowning mask friend ask, and did she just really said the 'W.T.F' in letters only? Wow!.

I look at the screen across the room and walk towards it, I push the chair backwards and sat on it.

Then started typing how many days left till this universe blow up, but first let's see what's Y/n's doing.

And I did just that.

Then I saw it, Y/n Yelling, screaming and throwing things at the Pocky black Idiot.

I turn on the left computer and saw that this universe only has 2 days 7 hours left before it explodes into bits.

I removed my mask out of my face and put it down on my lap and turned around to face them, they were still talking.

-........We need to collect only a few dragons then grab her then leave... Because we only have two days and 7 hours left.
I said

(.........I thought I wrote 7/11.......)

They turned to face me and nod, they started walking away some stay to go to there own computers and do there own thing.

Our leader had a sad smile and look at me then nods.

I took a deep breath and turned on the mic then said.

Ready you're weapons because in this planet, its gonna be a bumpy ride.

Then just that we started flying the huge ass ship to the so-called-Other universe.

But I can't help but wonder.
Wonder what the other idiots Who use the portals to go back home doing? Meh probably  torturing there victims.....messy bitches!

I groan in annoyance then started driving the ship.

************

Done
Sorry if its short!
But hey! At least I updated!
Bye my stupid pies! God! I miss that word! 🖕