AgeOfAdaline - Up and Down-Age of Adaline

Story: Up and Down-Age of Adaline

By: AgeOfAdaline

Status: Completed

Description: The tables are turned: having magically stopped aging in the 19th century, Lilly Linton is no longer the secretary slaving for cold, stone-faced business-magnate Rikkard Ambrose. Now, in the 21st century, the roles are reversed. In their fierce struggle for control, who will emerge on top?

In this short story, everything about your favourite characters from Robert Thier's story 'Storm and Silence' is turned on its head. A hilarious little trip into the madness of alternative realities.

What do you think of this story? I absolutely love this story. So for those of you who haven't watched or know about the Age of Adaline, it's essentially about this girl, Adaline, who can't grow up because of some freak car accident where she gets struck with lightning or something. In Up and Down, essentially Lilly and Ambrose both cannot grow up, like Adaline. We don't ever know if they are struck with lightning or anything (insignificant to the story line). I love this story, because not only is Lilly on the same level as Ambrose with her sass, but she is on the same level as Ambrose businesswoman to businessman. Yes, Lilly is as good a financier as Ambrose. I had a lot of fun reading this story and it's pretty short too (4 parts?)!

  ~**⌚️**~

**This is the first author I have chosen to "feature" so to speak. Since this is being sorted by author, I decided to keep the author then story as the chapter title. Secondary alphabetization (provided that the author wrote more than one S&S fanfic) will be sorted by title.

Is there anything you guys feel is lacking or too much?

As always, if you would like your story featured, then send me a message :D

- Anj_Pa