LaylaStriene - Storm vs. Silence

Story: Storm vs. Silence

By: LaylaStriene

Status: Last updated- 15 August 2016

Description: Hello! This is a fanfic based off of Storm and Silence! There's just one little catch:

Lilly is NOT the main character.More to be said inside the book! Get reading! (if you want aha)

Description:
Sasha Emrati is a stubborn girl who doesn't believe about the things that happened in the past. To her, the reason is that she wasn't there to witness what happened, which is why she doesn't believe it. Stupid as it may be, Sasha wants the truth of the history of the world and so her boyfriend, Derek Overbrary gets on the case and creates Vridishstan's (and possibly the world's) first Time Machine. With this, Sasha goes back in time to the Victorian Era - and with the time spent there, her whole life changes.

© Copyright Chitrita Ghosh. August 2016. All Rights Reserved.

*~REMINDER: All characters belong to Sir Rob Thier and Sir Rob Thier only. The characters that are mine are Sasha Emrati, Derek Overbrary, Meredith and Sasha's mother.~*

What do you think? LaylaStriene has not gotten very far with this story yet (3 parts in), but this story definitely has a lot of potential. However, if you do not like your story not centered on Lilly's and Ambrose's relationship, then you may not like this story. I am excited to see where this story will go!

~**⌚️**~

** Are there any stories you would specifically like to see posted? I'll be going on vacation soon, so I wanna bust out a bunch of stories before then :D

Anj_Pa