#22

I have a really really bad headache day.😭😭

My lovely ladies and girls, you can ask me anything you like. Any random thing that comes to your mind and I will answer it using the best of my abilities. Ask. Me. Anything. Whatever you wanna know about me and I will answer it with utmost honesty and truthfulness I promise. Don't leave me hanging though. Becaush it hurtsh. :(

*****
[WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA SHORT(if compared to the previous one. Sowwwwiieee! *pouts*)]

Did he just hear her say baby?
Did she just call him baby?

He was ready to be her anything, as long as it made her happy.

"Manik?"
Her voice brought him back to reality.

He jerked out of his dream land. He was leaning in front of her. He caught himself staring at her like a freak. Her face was blank, a questioning look painted across her face. Her hazel eyes searching his face for an answer to his sudden silence in confusion, her cute nose, her full, pink, soft lips.

It was a dream. Nope. A day-dream. Damn it!

The Manik Malhotra has officially lost it, standing in his office in front of this girl, not working but day dreaming and fantasizing about kissing her.

She didn't really call him baby, did she?

Gosh! Why did it have to be a dream? Why couldn't it be real, just for once?
(please don't kill me for this🙈)

His eyes traveled to his lips, not meeting her eyes, still leaning in front of her, his hands on either side of her body on the table. Nandini's folded legs slowly unfolded as she slipped to her feet, still searching his face.

Her lips, are they holding the same sweetness in reality? Will they taste the same in reality? Will they mold just as perfectly as they did in his dream? Will they be just as perfect as they were?

He bit his own lip, trying to get the feeling back to his lips.

The kiss was the most magical that could have ever happened to him. That kiss, it took his breath away. It left him stress less, speechless and senseless.

"Manik? Wha..what happened? Are you...why are you blushing?" She asked, narrowing her questioning eyes at him.

His eyes snapped to her.

And now just the thought of kissing her was making him blush.

What was she doing to him?

He stood up straight and ran a hand through his hair and over his face, resting it on the back of his neck.